or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

Quote: Originally Posted by Teger 2. the color of the jeans/pants is ugly Quote: Originally Posted by Teger what about the last post was not a disaster? the pants are an ugly color nah, pants are good, color included
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice this looks good on you man, I like it way more than the all black everything
jcrew, ervell, r+b, alden, old man posture
they were washed to try and soften them up, it didn't do much + drop
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin context measurement says hem is 7.5 but yours is 8.25? these are a size 34, hem is ~8"
drops on the left field denim, other two sold
drops
I love socks too, but styling your shit in winter to show them off is like tucking your shirt into your boxers.
My favorite purchase this year was a lightweight dries jacket from B&S and wore for the latest contest. Wear it all the time, way too much really but been looking for something like it for a while. [[SPOILER]]
Left Field, fit like a 32 but marked a 34. ,. More info here from Context. Denim has a really nice slub to it, typical tweedy feel on the inside for this type of denim. These have been worn once and have been washed. Waist: 16.5” Thigh: 12.0” Knee: 8.5” Hem: 8” Inseam: 34.5” N+F Weird Guy in green, sz31. sold. Worn a few times. Been washed and air dried, thats why they've got the creases (that'll go away wear). Waist: 16” Rise: 9" Thigh: 11.0” Knee: 8” Hem: 7.25” Inseam:...