or Connect

Posts by PinkPantser

[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
They're US 11D.
Thanks for the response. Maybe i'll take the first pair I got from Luxire to my tailor and see if they can trim them up and then send them back to Luxire post-alteration. Unfortunately, I don't have an existing pair that fits quite like what i'm looking for - going for a higher rise and wider leg than usual.Was just reading this post about pants fit, good stuff - http://www.styleforum.net/t/177616/on-pants/0_100
How are people fixing diaper-ass w/ Luxire? Seems like all the photos that show their pants from the side or from the back have it. Lower the back rise? Reduce the thigh measurement?
Ordered some pants recently, shipped within a week. I returned them, got the refund within another week. Last return I did took months, but this one was super quick, seems pretty random.
waist 33" front rise 9" rear rise 15" thigh 11" knee 8.5" leg opening 7.5" inseam 33" w/ 3" under price includes shipping to US.
waist 33" front rise 9" rear rise 15" thigh 11" knee 8.5" leg opening 7.5" inseam 33" w/ 3" under price includes shipping to US.