or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Hi guys, I drive a 09 Civic. Just changed the floor mats today hoping it will help in alleviating a problem: my suede Carmina oxfords heel counter was getting scuffed / premature balding. I was at Walmart looking at their selections. I was going to pickup the clear plastic at first but it just looks really cheap. I wanted to stay away from anything resembling carpeting as I think that was the problem with the stock floor mats to begin with. Ended up with something made...
watch in full screen
Anyone have suggestions on replacement laces for the Loake Kempton ins brown suede? It seems these laces are pretty fragile despite my first pair snapping while I was driving to work one day. I am using the second pair that came with the shoe and they look like they're going to snap, too. FWIW the stock pair broke after 1 year I think. The second pair seems to be half that time. Also, I am rotating between 3 to 5 pair of shoes a week and have never experienced any shoe...
[[SPOILER]] this is my ideal fit during the summer here. please post deets next time. TIA
Q: I have already an all-purpose brush; what other "staple" brushes should I have in my inventory? And I find the current brush's bristles a little short now, what is a good starting length I should pickup?
uniqlo uniqlo uniqlo uniqlo
I heard Initial D was good
It still amazes me how others impression of you can be based solely on your dress. In my case I dropped off a shirt at the dry cleaners today at 9:30 AM. I looked like a physician according to the owner there. I was wearing a spread collar shirt, long coat, trousers and oxford shoes. I said "No" "Work in financial services" "Have to go in the office to help out with clients" He voiced back at how successful I was at a young age. I was just going in to help out my boss.
Gray is for farmer?
The Intarsia actually fits me pretty well IMO...ribbed sleeves ftw