or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

damn Ronda Indeed
Is this white and gold?? [[SPOILER]]
I was actually eyeing one of those LBM jackets with the vests. Good to know someone took the plunge and it turned out great.
I'm looking for a cologne that would replicate the smell of a deodorant I tried. Despite not really liking the product, the deodorant had a very pleasant smell to me. It was quite unique as I am more accustomed to the citrus and floral type fragrances. And honestly, when I had on the deodorant people noticed the fragrant and really liked it. (I only have two colognes, D&G Light Blue, which I liked after picking up a magazine in the airport and the ad had a sample. The...
Teger that jacket looks great, and I like what you did with that shirt collar.
Any recommendations for a cologne that has similar smell to Aesop's deodorant?
Any recommendations for a hot water brewer? I still boil water on the stove and transfer into a hot water dispenser.
Any recommendations for a Friday night movie? I need something that will take me out of this world (crummy last two days at work )
that's cool. does he still post on isntagram? I actually don't know how to feel about the pho burger. I was watching some videos by eddie haung and about appropriating food. the pho burger in that sense just seems wrong. For some reason I feel better about Drew's pho burger with sticky rice as a bun. it makes it seem like any other substitute to your traditional hamburger bun (like when you go to the counter and they have 6 different bun options).
I did pickup the trousers as well. The designer is Lemaire as you may know; I do have some of his pleated trousers. First designer I was exposed to that did forward facing pleats. It is indeed more elegant looking IMO than your normal pleated pants. ^thanks! I think so, too. I'll post some proper photos if all goes well.