or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

I want to buy the navy button down too but don't want to deal with the returns. Going email the NY store. Otherwise, I have a sizeable rotation and then some. I want some thicker stripe oxfords if I could choose from a wider selection. Still my favorite shirts OTR. I wish they made some trousers that I can fall in love with too.
^suits you Here's to hoping KKA tees fit larger. Tagged size 3 but I wear a size 4 in the leather jacket.
Need high taper and 19cm cut = perfect
Videos was very cringe worthy IMO Coats look nice...
ThanksLink to the PBJs?The thing is like my inseam to be about 30" but I think the standard for a lot of these denim companies are 32".
Anyone know if Lev's discontinued the 522 style? I think that was the perfect pattern for high rise, roomy seat, and taper below the knee. Doesn't cost you hundreds of dollars either.. [[SPOILER]]
You're alive, that is good to know.
I don't think SuSu has ever graduated from low rise trousers. The cut has always been slim and low rise. Sad
Do you guys think Apple will make another announcement soon for iPad line or today's talk was about it. I guess more bang for the buck @ $399 with 32GB now. Glad I held out...should I hold out longer?
Lemaire SS17 is in production! Most excited about the Large Elasticated Pants.