Posts by gettoasty

Are alll the various frabrics of the ring coat generally pretty warm? A size 2 would fit a 48 top?
I want one of those Kapital ring coats now. Look so cozy. Would go for the short version.
Fences This was good. Real mix of emotions. Initial impression is that most entitled kids nowadays need to see this and reflect some. Talk about tough love. The closing credits score is nice too. I love Denzel. Edit: Rush was a great movie.
Spring is almost here! ...
That is some promotion especially for a jacket.
Yes I recall from my pre-order email with Suspension Point, this was how Joseph described it:Will need to be on the look out for it come SS17.
You always got jokes! LOL
I think I was look at True Religions or 7 for Mankind
@jet I bought the Casentino wool in black, both baseball and 5-panel. Balls caps like this just really accentuate my boyish face and the hat appears huge on my head. The brim seems even bigger in person on both styles. I want to say it is borderline absurd looking to the point that is is oddly cool. I may be better off with beanies but will probably still keep just to have some caps for rotation. The Casentino wool fabric is a plus b/c it gives the overall appearance more...
These Larose bball and five panel hats look ridiculous on me! haha