or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Request to re-run that Camoshita jacket
That is too bad
On a more serious note, I don't think you should really be concerned with wearing down your pants unless you are not rotating them daily (e.g. shoes). Even then, unless you're hiking or just rolling on the floor for no reason (drunk?), don't worry. Get them pressed, buy a pair of trouser hangers, and store after use on said hanger. I have other pants that I wear regularly for work and unless I want to keep a perfect crease don't even need to get them pressed regularly. I...
Just curious does anyone in here wear Vass boots year round with their suits / odd trousers? Anyone just like boots?
@Fokken You post a lot of great fits but the latest is really more my speed, at least lately. Nice knit with a pair of jeans, really can;t go wrong with that.
My secret is that I don't wear them at all. It you have concerns though, spend the few extra bucks and send it to rave fabricare in AZ, USA.
But you guys realize you are wearing women's clothing, right?
^Uniqlo
Lemaire SweaterLemaire fur lined boots (no socks) Same outfit, different shoes: [[SPOILER]]
That Leder coat is one of the best I've seen available on NMWA IMO. Wish I didn't have so many coats already..