or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Sweet
A Thread About Mr. Moo
Why does co-worker have 5 phones with ads running constantly and playing bejeweled or w/e, and at the same time the desktop constantly has ads/pop ups running in the background with a timer? This has been going on for 1 year+ I have heard of friends who play apps and earn points to get gift cards and then redeem for money or combine to make large purchases e.g. Amazon I don't get it
do you get a bacon neck? does the tee wrinkle easily? i don't really care for the neckline best thing about AA tri-blend tee is that it does not wrinkle and the neck stays flat
I'd appreciate it if you can share your thoughts in more detail here (Lemaire) about the belt (function, style, quality etc.). I'm both interested and I think it would make for a great contribution to the thread. I'm surprised and happy to see that you picked something up of his btw regardless that it is a belt. I think a lot of stores do a bad job of selling it FWIW.
How are the pants?I had one bad experience with elastic waist pants albeit the ones I tried on did not have the button fly, so, perhaps Lemaire's iteration is more forgiving. I just found it hard to put on the pants.
Seriously lol No shots are dropping for the Mavs
FWIW Zissou made me a belt just like that Billy Kirk. Still using it =) Thanks, @Zissou!
Picked up these three jackets last night: One of them was a return, someone here?
Barena is a tough one but in my limited experience I also share the same sentiment. Jackets either fit small or too large. For simplicity, I think it is more a SWD label to be worn with the most casual outfit.In contrast, I think LBM 1911 and Luigi Bianchi Mantova offer a more traditional shape in their jackets while still using interesting fabrics. More so, the fit is TTS.Tagilatore is right between Barena and the LBM line in terms of cut and character. They always look...