or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

pretty interesting stuff on yoox right nowmargiela [[SPOILER]] Bunch of Poeme already discount with up to 30% off. No one ever picks up the Poeme stuff. Didn't people laugh at the name when Nicolo made the switch? I had some nice Nicolo shoes at one point. Sad they were about half a size too big. They would be perfect right now.
Which model has a lower instep than Hiro but still fits the same at the ball of the foot?
If anyone sees this pants elsewhere in size 32, please lmk! http://michelbrisson.com/collections/men-lemaire/products/m152pa05-lemaire-elastic-waistband-trousers The store is not very good about availability, shows sold out when you check out. =\ damn
Sold
it's cool bene. everything looks relaxed in a good way. i want to change something but i can't quite put my finger on what. maybe a dark gray for the knit. i dig the new haircut btw. going to buzz my head too or get a fade. i can't sport long hair =\
[[SPOILER]] yeah i get it but may be i'm too basic to care.tbh when you mentioned the Bottega key fob i thought it is time to replace my own. i'd just get something from MAKR or the likes.I can appreciate the simplicity of the shape and details upon closer look.If you happen to find it on sale you should let us all know. i'd get one for maybe 70% off
Brand new with tags, tagged size small. Picked this up in a pre-order and ended up fitting too small. Fits pretty true to size if not slim, best for a XS/44 or S/46. The color is "Smoulder" and was also produced as a "Knitted Maxi Scarf" in the same fabric. I have included photos of the Knitted Maxi Scarf to illustrate the color and fabric. Measurements are as follows: Chest across approximately 20.5" Length (from the back) is 26" Sleeve length, measured from top of...
Brand new with tags, tagged size small. Picked this up in a pre-order and ended up fitting too small. Fits pretty true to size if not slim, best for a XS/44 or S/46. The color is "Oyster" and was also produced as a "Knitted Maxi Scarf" in the same fabric. I have included photos of the Knitted Maxi Scarf to illustrate the color and fabric. Measurements are as follows: Chest across approximately 20" Length (from the back) is 26.25" Sleeve length, measured from top of...
Why don't you contact someone on Etsy and have one replicated. Or are you just chasing the Bottega name? It's simple and discreet key fob. Nothing complicated. Yes maybe it will take you more time to sort out the specifics, which you probably don't have a lot of seeing how you're running this place. Just my two cents.
Sold