or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

I saw a red Ferrari racing down 237 towards the Great America Parkway near the 49ers stadium Sunday. Must be some tech exec. as it could not be a player since they were in NY that day. Car was fast zooming down the right lane. Was cool seeing it in action at so close a distance. I almost wanted to turn off and follow it
When characters talk less, they live longer in the show.
Is this boot goign to look exactly like the one in the photo?
Great suggestions, I may need to pickup that sheepskin but imagine how grimy it will be after this season lol
Picked up last years brown CL side zip
Or you can bring an extra bag with the shoes + shoe horn and change in your office
^thanks and it would also mean additional bag I'd need to carry to store shoes. i'm pretty set on driving shoes for the most part. I am just curious also whether others have experienced the same. I'm pretty sure I am not hitting my heel against the legs of my chair that commute time though.
^thanks dude @Rais I have those KVAs in black, and I think Voidthebrand sells similar clothes.
My co-worker does that though I find slippers to be a little off putting (she needs to buy a new pair, too. they look gnarly). I tried wearing slippers once and changed in the office, never again. My foot felt so loose and I couldn't cruise through the commute safely... I was considering just picking up some Vans slip on shoes but I think drivers would be ideal. I tried asking this in some CM threads but it seems most men live in large cities where they walk or take...
Hi guys, I drive a 09 Civic. Just changed the floor mats today hoping it will help in alleviating a problem: my suede Carmina oxfords heel counter was getting scuffed / premature balding. I was at Walmart looking at their selections. I was going to pickup the clear plastic at first but it just looks really cheap. I wanted to stay away from anything resembling carpeting as I think that was the problem with the stock floor mats to begin with. Ended up with something made...