or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

[[SPOILER]] Thank you both for the response. I will try out the Taylor in khaki twill since I quite like the color and close enough to taupe.I tried the Slim Walt before in 32 and 33, I cannot remember why they did not fit but I imagine it was too slim in the seat for me; a case of the pocket flare. I will try the 33 this time around in the Taylor given the pleats will allow more room in the waist and seat.Much appreciated!
drpimplepopper
hey @ChetB and @FrankCowperwood, what's the verdict on the Taylor and Gable? Can you break it down for me in SW&D lingo?i was pretty excited when i received the email a few months back about the new cut.Belt or suspenders? I have zero experience with suspenders. Are you suppose to try them on with suspenders while at the taylor? What say you @FLW?FWIW this is the type of pants I like: [[SPOILER]] See the similarities? TIA!!edit: Are there more fabric choices upcoming or is...
HEHE
You know it
@Spex That's great, I was going to pull the trigger but thought better and kept to my usual 2 shirts per order. I realized I also have a good amount of stripe shirts that are very familiar in the grand scheme of things in other fabrics I am fond of. No need to splurge. I ended up with light blue uni stripe and another white button since white will help vary up the choices.. Hopefully Kamakura will honor my request by replacing the herringbone with twill.
There's a thread for that DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO DEVELOPING YOUR WARDROBE AND BUYING CLOTHES
Nice
Thank you for your response. But I ask you, blue or deep blue? I have a lot of blue and a few white shirts generally. I will not venture away from that. I tried purple once, it felt very generic. No pink for me. I would like to try burgundy but that seems like a rare one.