or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

He wants to wear a new coat everyday of the week Stuntin
Thread was entertaining in the beginning. I'm sure OP made a bunch of buddies, met someone nice, had sex, and looked back at this thread with embarrassment. No reply. No news is good news. Case closed. Gratz!
When is Uniqlo U becoming available for USA?
Any in the wild photos of the sand suede boots? Actually contemplating them. Anyone else see similar alternatives available in the market? http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-menswear/robert-geller/slideshow/collection#32 Are shots 14, 15, 18 and 32 pretty accurate?
@StanleyVanBuren Have you pretty much got your fit down with Luxire? That 's a nice looking jacket.
If I want to wear the Pinheiro over my shirt and wear a 15.5x34 shirt size, is a small going to be too tight?
I think short sleeves would bother me, so, I decided to order both the black watch and navy directly from the NY store in Vintage Ivy NY medium. Unless the body is enormous I think it will be fine. Thanks again guys. I don't usually throw the shirts in the dryer but may do so the first wash as needed. I can at least try to shrink the shirt a little, cannot add more fabric on anything that is too short/tight. Hopefully that 2% shrinkage has some truth as stated online.
Thanks, Parker! Just placed an order. We will see now.
Not sure why this is always suggested but thank you.Most of these shops are poorly run and if I am having a hard time communicating with the person it's going to end up with a bad result 9 out of 10 times.My hair is also thinning. It is time...