or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Looking for brown pair, thanks!
Just curious if the Eidos x Kimber loafers still available in 41 somewhere. The Unlined Strap Loafer,
When I think of a 529 and consider other options like a UTMA or UGMA, the latter seem more attractive because of the flexibility one can do with the money. Education is important but who knows what the road ahead will be like...it can be a double edge sword definitely because once the minor can access the money who knows what will happen. What are you going to do with the unused money in the 529? If I recall correctly the money can only be passed between siblings. I...
I am a size 40.5 in the F last Yeah I am looking for a pair like that style.
@JackoDo 48 should do I am between 48 and 50. Wore it out yesterday evening, light and breezy. It could be lighter but then the fabric would be too sheer I think. Shape holds up well it seems.
@stevent Those are cool, I was considering a little more sleeker last like the F. Also, in plain calf leather. I thought these were really nice but obviously not the same type of shoe. Still looks very sleek and simple despite the design.
Anyone have good examples of bluchers by Vass? Considering a makeup in black.
SS16 bomber jacket with the ribbed neck is great. Sized up to a 40 from my usual size 38 top. I once had a Patrik Ervell bomber jacket, then, Siki Im. I finally have my replacement. The straight leg jeans fit TTS. I can put up some measurements later but I will need a size 48 after just eye balling the size 46 I received. Yeah, the bomber is at a pretty good price at places right now. The green is beautiful. Fabric reminds me of an old Engineered Garments jacket that had...
http://www.thecorner.com/us 60% off now
The story will go that CLE will finally win their championship and Lebron vs GSW will be 1-1 in the back to back finals. Another blip in NBA history that we will hear about in 20 some years down the road.