or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Been grinding out a lot of TERA and playing CS 1.6 death match. What are games with good soundtracks? Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim seem to have some great tracks based off of Pandora. I want to be engrossed and I think a good soundtrack or even background music will keep me engaged more. I think that is why I was into RPG games.
30% off sale items still happening at Haberdash Men - Eidos Napoli HAPPYSUMMER Navy silk Tenero jacket and cotton knit cardigan
I think it's the hardware that gives it more of that utilitarian look. Maybe dye the buckles and let the vest just hang loose. It'll play it down, though, it may give the look an entirely different feel. Vest hanging unbuckled gives the outfit a less polished look.
^One of us, one of us! When you going to pick something up, @dieworkwear? I am intrigued as to how you'd wear Lemaire. I was up at 3 and snagged the Lemaire oversized tee and suit jacket. Got 2 suits now. Maybe 3 if I decide to pickup the "summer suit" this SS15.
Lemaire is great. I need to give his denim another try. For something more casual that I can throw on anytime to head out, I really like this type of look: So casual and cool. And some of my favorite colors, blue and black.
The MMM suit/jacket is fine, this is not the CM forum. As long as the wearer is comfortable I don't think it's a big deal. Some suggestions, take in the waist of the pants so you can wear a tucked shirt without a belt. Unbutton the jacket. You can decide whether to shorten the sleeves.
A spread collar balances out a long neck. Pointed collar exaggerates the vertical appearance. I have a giraffe neck, so, also prefer spread collars. Fwiw spread also folds under the jacket lapel well.
Very MC casual
Is that a joke? Please link me to his WAYWT / full body shot.
lol! @ vid