or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

I ran into the same problem even sizing up on the Italy cut. I tried the USA cut in one size big to be safe and it was huge. Trying to rationalize on ordering TTS for the USA cut, perhaps it will work out perfectly.
For the man with a larger seat compared to his waist, is it best to stay away from double vented jackets, or just go bespoke? I ask because I noticed a number of jackets I have purchased recently all have double vents. Despite the chest and waist fitting a little large, which can be fixed, the vent lies perfectly against my bum with no flare at all. But when I try to imagine how the body looks after alterations and taking it in, I pull slightly at the buttoning point and...
my Loake Kempton are my best fitting shoes Kind of sad b/c everything else that followed has a bit of a heel slip. I found tongue pads help the most atm. =\ Kempton are great shoe IME...see if you can get a thin insole to help with the fit, or consider getting some tongue pads inserted.
I think alsoYooxFar fetchPatron of the new
He got back with his s/o
Well, I missed the 3 hour window and they are now back at $88. Thanks for the heads up though, I'll keep an eye out for something else.
Are they really good? Been needing to replace my earphones for the PC and gaming. Built in Mic compatible for counterstrike 1.6?
The alarm goes off at 6:30am as I try to get my ass up and into the office by 9 preferably. Most days I just sleep right through it or hit the snooze button until 8:30 to 9am.I have tried to cut down on the time working out. I'll post a routine up later...I think it was explained why I end up at 3am, it is also my bad habit. How to fix??
I have 3 jackets, and a fourth coming in SS '15 They are indeed sick
So, I have been pretty good about going to the gym regularly. I have even noticed gains in my upper body (chest, shoulders, and back). But with the recent change in personnel at my office and noticing some real problems with our operation it has been put upon me to see that all this is fixed ASAP. On top of that, I will be even more involved in sales and servicing existing accounts. I've thought that I have already been pushing the limits in terms of scheduling work and...