or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Do you happen to have a recommendation for more CM-eqsue shirt in a similar blue color? I've been waiting for Kamakura to release one. I was thinking button down collar.FWIW Uniqlo has a linen shirt in similar blue color.
26-9 CLE though
I was thinking more of the F last though but Vass when done right is beautiful. Guys in the artisanal thread talk about leather boots all the time but Vass would be equally as cool. I find some semblance between Vass and MMoria if both done in a simple black shoe.
^that sounds nice. i will wait patiently for when you finally consider zipper front. any restocks for tubo belts?
^Need pics I would go with Vass too
I meant that I bought first pair, wore it once and sold it. Few years passed and picked up another pair, never wore it and sold it. After sometime I picked up again along with the boot and ended up selling both without wearing them. They look really good from the side profile fwiw..
Yeah the QC seems really bad but AE has a pretty good CS, and the point I was making is that I had a pair of AE (second hand as well) and after all the Raf derby I've gone through it has not compared to the Leeds model. I think some people were saying that the Raf derby fits weird on the foot and cause odd creases to mid and forefoot. Honestly, I would just go with a trusted shoemaker like Vass, which I am also trying to research. Although, Raf derbiy are made by an...
Allen Edmonds Leeds model Edit: Looks like they have model 2.0 now, looks good I've went through like 3+ pairs of Raf derbies, good'ole AE is just right IMO. I think I may jump on a pair, too since I've been looking for a blucher to wear with my new leather.
How should I be caring for my leather jacket if it does not get a lot of wear? On the other hand, from browsing websites it appears I need to break in the jacket if I want to avoid the jacket making squeaky noise.
What's the consensus on sizing the Belgian Loafers this season? Barneys lists size 9, which is equivalent to what?