or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Get loafers/slip on shoes, Bene. I like the shirt and pants.
TBH sounds like people have a hard time budgeting. FWIW I haven't picked up anything for 1+ month but that's because I feel more in tandem when a new season comes around. Pre-orders help a lot, and I feel more at ease with my current wardrobe to avoid buying sporadically as if I have to fill some type of gap. I am actually slowly pairing down the wardrobe but it's not at a rate where if I cannot sell something it's hard for me to pickup something new. I'll also add that...
Three pairs of Dapper Classics "Classic Fit" size 32 pants. Fresco merino wool fabric in light gray, charcoal, and coffee. Tagged size 32. Minor alterations done: Shortened inseam with 2.5" fabric available for further alterations The hem is a military cuff / slanted cuff No other alterations were done Minimal wear. No pilling or discoloration. The inseam are approximately: 30.25" for the coffee 31" for the charcoal 30" for the light gray (The left inseam should...
I wasn't aware they were going up against each other. Awesome!
I had the thought that you moved for work or something but it seems you are just traveling using money saved up. That's cool. I can only imagine how free it feels. Maybe one day..
What are you doing for work?
i will not be sleeping October 2
^Very beautiful movie.The colors are amazing! Reminds me I got to re-watch it again and probably in Mandarin this time around. Finally got around to watching this after hearing the theme song loop 'x' amount of times on Pandora: I enjoy futuristic films, this was a little slow for me. Great to see Ethan Hawke after watching Predestination not too long ago (sort of the same role) but Predestination had more depth, and I felt more engaged to the story. If you have...
Wait until SS16 and see if anyone picked up a pair from Lemaire in similar colorway
First person to PM me gets an East Dane code (must have 100 posts). Gone