or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

@NaTionS Appreciate the rec It's been a long time since I visited SF. I plan onto later in the summer when Bloomingdales starts their sale. Perhaps I will swing by to grab some chocolate for the family and myself. I haven't had chocolate for 5+ years I think often due to the dairy content. Would be cool to pickup some and snack on at work Any tea suggestions for cold water (room temperature)? The water boiler at work is used too often with little maintenance from...
Yoox helped me Styleforum
Hey @Turner Excellent information! I never considered trying the New York fit but it seems like you just found a similar size. How much difference did you notice in person between Tokyo Slim 41/89 versus New York Slim 40/90? This has definitely broadened my view of the selection Kamakura has to offer. I will probably pickup a knit shirt first as a tester but your description and experience illustrates exactly what I am looking for. The linen shirts have always...
Why am I just learning now that chocolate does not necessarily have dairy. I need to go on a binge now. Omg
What is the consensus on the knit shirts? Fabric? Fit? Wear over time? Considering for wear during the summer and the closest fit it seems, by collar - size measurements, to the Toyko Slim fit in 39-87 is the New York knit shirt in size 40.5-88 (size small). Seems to fit large but there has been mixed opinions of it shrinking to it fitting like a tent. Does it wear comfortably during the heat? s the fabric similar to the royal oxford in appearance? (I hope it does not...
Perhaps I am folding my tees wrong then. I usually just wash and dry then toss them in my bin. But I find that folding it leaves a cross faintly imprinted at the chest/stomach of the tee. Especially when you got stacks of tees piled up. Maybe I just buy some premium tees and hang them on.
Just saw a photo of @kgfan5 Will give Voidthebrand a try again. The cotton to modal mix seems pretty good. Sizing is always an issue though and I always try to account for shrinking in the dryer.
Thanks for the recs I receive 3Sixteen emails all the time but never gave them a thorough review. Will check them out. I feel the same way about the AA power wash tee. I too ordered some and quickly threw them away. =\ I want a thick jersey material that is averse to wrinkling or will loosen up with wear like the AA tri-blend, and is soft. Such a thing? edit: I picked up a Nike tee from their made in Italy collection and was just perfect. Thick, soft, and did not...
Anyone know where is @jet? I would like buy some tees I really like the AA tri-blend tee but they do not have a white color the closest being an off-white. I am looking for something in a boxy cut with crew neck. I really cannot be spending $400+ on a Lemaire henley or t-shirt. Also, who makes denim in a high rise 19cm cut nowadays? I like my pair of Levi's but the hem is too narrow when wearing with boots. @Synthese has some cool jeans but I think they are old APC...
Curious whether the Lupo polo came in gray