or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

[[SPOILER]] Sizing advice for all? I am a 48 generally (size 50 in the LBM coat). Most interested in the zip cardigan
^Someone understands. This is all another MMORPG The next logical step is fit battles, I'm waiting.
[[SPOILER]] The pants, the coat, so amazing
Wouldn't the news just delay the interest rate hike and in turn make the market more favorable? Anyone believe in this "bubblecovery"? (Omg iphone even autocorrect the word.)
but i bet you the loopwheeled shirts come out of the dryer a bit softer and less wrinkled than hanes $5 tee FWIW i love my AA tri-blend tees because they stay wrinkle free. i prefer my tees nowadays with some poly blend. how do you keep your white tees staying crisp?
Can you guys make up your mind about how high or low one's buttoning point is? FWIW I think the buttoning point is fine. The quarters are too open though IMO. It's how the quarters are open giving way for the end of the tie to peek through that maybe throwing of the proportions. This article comes to mind.
http://www.matchesfashion.com/mens USAFREE = free shipping (2 to 3 days delivery) XTP9DFV = 10% one time use code (expires tonight)
All kidding aside I actually thought it was real before I clicked the link. (There were talks about robo advisor in be office and I'm pretty sure it wasn't about dogs.) Edit:well I take back what I said..
after reading this i just get an image of newyorkislander that posts on CMlol
Oldboy 3/5 (I was entertained) Still Alice 5/5