or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Sizes sold out and the affiliate thread only recently got more traffic. I hate stores with poor communication. There's absolutely no excuse especially when customers are ready to pay.
I wanted those missoni but after a month of emailing Carson and not even one response, never got a chance to purchase. Kind of peeved but w/e
Nice suit What's the weight on that? Spring-summer or fall-winter? Color looks like latter
i'll play ball
I'm bringing in a photo of brad Pitt next time Not sure from which movie thought. Hmm
TBH I was curious and never got around to watching until my iPad app had most of the movies on stream Next movie is probably Harry Potter. I fell asleep watching the first one like 5+ years ago. Will revisit that...
Teger, I think you're just biased How are your Barena jackets doing?
Twilight 1 to 5 within 2 days followed by Hummingbird and just tonight Apes
lol
Wouldn't the pocket flare be more the result of taking in the seat, upper thigh versus just nipping the waist? I just took 5 pairs to have the waist taken in about 1" to 1,25" because I wear a belt and I've realized it causes unsightly dimples in the back and scrunching of the waist band. The tailor is good enough to point this out after the many times I have been to various shops. I think it really depends on how much material is available in the waist. Also, what type...