or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

@NickPollica So how slim is the Augusto, do wearers usually size up? I am typically a medium top. The size 15.5 chambray shirt from last season or two fit well enough across the chest and back and shoulders. Are all Augusto fit the same regardless of fabric makeup? Looking at the Supply&Advise version.
I've look into Celiac disease and I do not really exhibit the symptoms. I actually get constipated, so, the opposite of diarrhea. If my diet is shit my bowel movement is irregular (almost a full week). The last part could also be due to the fact that I'm sitting on my ass all day. When I look up gluten intolerance the symptoms seem more like those I experience. Bloating sometimes, skin rashes, tiredness though the latter two I feel is more link to stress/anxiety and lack...
Some of us are not in that great of health. I think there's family history of poor kidney/liver.
@zissou makes a pretty mean belt. One of the few things that I still wear 4+ years ago. I am sure I posted photos around the forum. He can make it to your specifications. Actually, I think it was an old Billykirk mechanics belt that inspired me to ask zissou to replicate one. I think you can wear a mechanics belt in a semi-formal fashion. See Lemaire. For your typical CM outfit I would not.
^Thanks!Unionmade has a nice one but too busy from the looks of the fabric mix. I very much like what Supply & Advise is carrying since seeing it beginning of the season. I already emailed them.Stanely Korshak only carries a size 52 now in the beautiful plaid charcoal.Saks has this? Augusto?Don't see anything online for Nordstrom, Meyvn, MP3 (although I emailed Robert), Gentry, Coachman (emailed Bryce), By George, Barney's, and may need to email AK RIKKS.
@NickPollica Do you mind telling me what stores are carrying the Augusto jacket this season? Mr. Porter comes to mind but I may want my first Augusto to be a simple, plain navy/blue color and branch out from there.
Anyone know of a good way to detox? My job sort of requires that I dine with clients or I can be "disrespectful" and not participate. We tend to go heavy on the Chinese food and I personally cannot stand that junk... I have a bad reaction to it; I get short of breath almost like a panic attack and that leads to poor stomach digestion/infrequent trips to the restroom and in turn I get a severe breakout. (I've noticed this same pattern for a few years now, also, I am...
IPad Mini 4 + Tom Bihn caseDell all-in-one CPU for parents (received an extra one for free lol)Uniqlo staples (the Uniqlo U sweat pants are SURPRISINGLY good right out the plastic baggy, I appreciate the zipper details. Good consolation to missing out on the pleated wool pants.)Lacoste polo (so good, deep purple melange color) [[SPOILER]] SNS turtleneck sweater (why does it fit so weird...returning)Farnese belt (think I am going to need more...)Lemaire one-pleated pants...
Just the code for LOIT. Code not available when entering... RIP Some of those CDG parfumes would've made some nice gifts.
leather and jeans can never be wrong... (plz don't post examples of bad pics )