or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Anyone found the basketweave shawl cardigan fit slim and on the small size? I am a 48 and the model wearing the medium looks a little cropped at the waist and sleeves. I might as well link the cardigan I am viewing: http://www.lawrencecovell.com/eidos-basketweave-shawl-cardigan-51354 I think this one was mentioned once in the thread but the description says it is wool and 'fits slim'. I did a search here and the cardigan seems to vary slightly from season to season. Just...
Anyone experience the suede being a bit thinner than calf on the same sole? Curious whether it's enough of a difference to size down half a size. I wear UK8 in Hiro, very content with the shoe overall. Was snug at first and took a while to break in and eventually I ended up having to install some tongue pads. Still wears great to this day, about 2 years now.
What is the reason? I do not see any major headlines. Are investors afraid of the Chinese?
I was going to mention the whole forum aspect too but more about a forum being a clutter to navigate for new users. It's not as intuitive when you have a standalone platform dedicated for b&s. The style-neutral point also makes sense as it would be another deterrence for new users.
I think being a first mover is significant. Also, instant gratification without navigating through all the clutter i.e. zero distractions. I actually think no advertisements is a smart choice for what the website is focusing on. Just think about the last time you visited, from point 'A' to 'B' you got to where you want without any intermediary. It was seamless and easy. As the website grows it's going to show how strong the engine is working in the background (the...
If you need a Yoox code PM me. Must have 100 post count. Gone
If you need a Yoox code PM me. Must have 100 post count. Gone
Suspension Point has some great pre-orders FWIW, brings even more to the table. The wine melange > maroon IMO.
Exciting!
You so fly