or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

How often do you guys wear your leather during the spring and summer in the Bay Area? And when do you generally throughout the year?This was purchased this season. [[SPOILER]]
What size would I wear in the Chet monks if compared to Vass in size 40.5, F last?
I had the same thought when I read chambray but the deep indigo color is excellent. Would be my go to alternative for wearing jeans basically. And I like the overall shape, mid to high rise, comfortable seat and not too severe taper. It's perfect with sneakers or loafers.
I picked up the blue denim first but decided to return because 1) it fits small and 2) I'm not a big fan of jeans nowadays i great alternative is this seasons indigo chambray Elasticated Waist pants...excellent!
I actuallly picked up the white Elasticated Waist pants during Carson Street sale. Havent tried it on yet but looks nice. More white than pale.
^ @conceptionist I was suppose to get those same pleated pants but preorder got canceled. LMK if you decide to let go of the 48. SS17 looks nice, I like the colors a lot from my quick glance
CLE Aand LBJ did it!^The last 6 minutes CLE really showed they wanted this
That's nice but Proper Cloth is not OTR and I don't like fidgeting with numbers I'll have to check it out. Maybe I can send them one of my Kamkura shirts to copy the pattern.
Do you happen to have a recommendation for more CM-eqsue shirt in a similar blue color? I've been waiting for Kamakura to release one. I was thinking button down collar.FWIW Uniqlo has a linen shirt in similar blue color.
26-9 CLE though