or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

If you are a size 2/46, sizing down 1/44 will not be bad IMO / IME
I want to help the situation some more and will share my two experiences with returns. I too read through this thread and was skeptical about ordering. However, from the members who shared some better experiences, I just needed to try it out myself. Plus, the pants look amazing.Both times the sizing ended up either too small or too large. (I've nailed it down that I need to try a size US 32 and am considering placing a new order soon.)The first time the pants were a bit...
^Thanks for the suggestions. I realized after posting it was not the most flattering photo. Track pants and tee already ordered I hope the track pants work out... I think the best fitting pants from Lemaire are still his straight fit trousers or suit pants, at least on me. I wear shirts everyday, so, I try to stay away on my days off. It gets tiring IMO. And I like to be more relaxed. I feel really stuffy in shirts especially in varying temperatures. However, there is...
^i like it a little sweet but isn't it bad b/c it causes your internal body to heat up, "jit hei"
If you have returns, try sending it here with a note and follow up with an email by replying to your order: Jamison Stoltz 517 West 144th Street, #19 New York, NY 10031
Barneys' sale will begin Thursday, May 28th 40% off
@GusW also goes to Zoltan
Uniqlo makes wool blend trousers. If you can get to the store find a pair to try on. You may want to avoid the slim fit cut or size up and have the waist taken in. From my experience the Uniqlo wool trousers have a good medium rise that you can test out. What you want is something that fits and comfortable at the waist, seat and thigh. What happens below the knee can be taken care of by the alteration tailor. You can start with a 19cm cut, no break and experiment with...
I think deciding on whether you would actually like wearing the clothes is a more important factor. Scoring great deals is always great, especially on older seasons items and if no one notices first. And deciding on whether you like the clothes just by looking at the photos, which are not always that helpful or the provided brief information requires you to understand the designer you are looking at. If you have no idea about the designer, how the clothes will fit, the...
I just don't think the current pants in the photo are that flattering. They are more fitted, hugging your thighs and accentuating what seems to be knock-knee. Find a pair of flat front with higher rise, which should help in accommodating your seat (around your upper thigh and crotch area). I hope you will see that it will look more pleasing to the eye. And just because it is high rise does not mean you cannot have a slim fitting overall look. Just don't forget to ask that...