or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

You can always setup a hypothetical portfolio on WSJ.com for example and test it out first to see how you fair. Alternatively, setup a mutual fund account. Someone else can do the managing of your portfolio.
Check out Kamakura shirts
LOIT through FarFetch
Anyone have a solution to leather rubbing against leather and causing squeaks? The pair of suede oxfords I picked up and posted about earlier creates squeaks around the upper lacing where the tongue is tied down. The suede is rubbing against the leather lining. When I flex my ankle upward the sound is quite noticeable especially when going up stairs. Not so much when I am walking though if I am going at a faster pace it is noticeable. Should I be treating the leather...
I like wool pants as much as the next guy as long as it has a true medium to high rise, but comfortable jeans are hard to beat. I'm hoping Lemaire stays true to his pattern and the straight fit denim has a comfortable seat. It is a bit redundant as I also ordered this seasons denim (chambray) Elasticated Waist pants, too. But lately I've been falling back in love with blue...and Levi's was not cutting it for me. I hate the high standards I put on myself..
I just ordered a pair of the straight fit @OccultaVexillum I forgot to mention the inseam is pretty damn long. Here's to hoping the straight fit is at least 19cm so I can have some big cuffs. I'm really hoping it is wide legged denim..
The new loot in the Division is ridiculously good. It is a race now to get geared up. The Dark Zone is way harder especially if your gear score pushes you into the 201+ bracket. I like the new challenge and makes 4 player teams necessary. Every corner is a group of mobs and the mobs are now more active and will rush you. I always thought this game has a lot of potential. Overwatch though is really drawing a huge crowd. I was pretty excited about the game but I...
I tried on the carrot fit before. IMO I believe he has 2 fits: Carrot fit and straight fit. And the only difference is in the taper of the leg. I imagine the seat is the same for both cuts. Personally I'd prefer the straight fit that is available this season. I think there is white, black, and navy. Straight fit seems more proportional and I think the carrot fit would work better with a lighter fabric.
lol
Yes It is the spring jacket for me. More akin to what I'd prefer as a bomber/flight jacket.