or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Picked these up from Suspension Point back in FW12 Wore once since. I mainly rotate between black and brown footwear so these have been sitting in its box for some time now. Please see photos for what they look like. Only the bottom of soles show signs of wear. Domestic buyers: Price is $750 and I cover shipping and PayPal costs. I will also insure the package. I use USPS Priority Mail 2 to 3 day delivery. International buyers: Buyer will pay for all shipping...
Gilt with 30% off
Is $180 for the Filson navy briefcase bag pretty reasonable?
Clippers vs Heat in the finals
that score right now GS vs LAC I just took a look at NBA.com and yelled out 'DANNNNNNNGG!!!' bananas
[[SPOILER]] Are those dark brown? Looks like there is some gray in the suede unless its the photo. Just picked up a pair of a pair of quarter brogue (essential dark brown punched cap toe) Carmina oxford shoes, so, will probably postpone the dark brown suede a bit. I already have a pair of snuff suede chukka boots. Want a really nice, luxurious dark brown suede oxford later...Thanks for the photo; I saw those earlier in the thread. Nice looking last it seems, not as pointed...
^
@steveyoo1983 Thanks! I ordered the Rain last punch cap toe oxford last night one size down. I'd hate to deal with an exchange but I am feeling pretty confident now.
What about Rain last? Would it fit a D/E width well by sizing down 1 (UK to US)?
I actually picked up three jars of GK (black, dark brown cream, and cleaner/conditioner) under the impression you really liked the product. Also, stopped using Reno based on your ill experience over the years...Regarding GK I use the cleaner/conditioner for only the vamp while cream polish for the toe. Been working fine though I'm going to tone it down on the cleaner and apply polish regularly. I probably should give it more time to rest (like 10 min as stated in the...