or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

Anyone know where I can still find this shirt in a size 39-87 cm? I've only seen a chambray shirt like this done by Eidos that has caught my attention. If someone has suggestions for alternatives feel free to PM. TIA Bloomingdales - Eidos Washed Japanese Denim I am after this particular shade as a pairs well with cream colors.
Thanks! Forgot to mention size in my message, order is finalized.
For the Eidos fans here, did you take the same size in the NMWA style flat front pants and Sal? I am finalizing my pre-order and would like to consider some feedback.
The leather blouson in calf is soooooo nice. Loved everything about it the first time I picked it up. So happy I was able to find in the right size for me.
What is the difference in length for medium rise vs high rise for Eidos pants? (I prefer at least 11" front rise and not sure which ballpark that would fall in, 10.5" is manageable.) So, I saw the chart. How much higher is the Lorenzo cut? Edit: Anyone have the Lorenzo pants can comment on fit?
That CPH is really cool looking when everything is in place.
Thanks for the mention, Razl! Anyone who is interested can mention this thread for 10% off listed price.
Trousers I think
Used but in fair condition, some threads pulling from regular wear. Nothing got snagged.I picked this up from this season but have come to grips that it is a small for me. I have another Pub Jacket from this season in same size that is fitted but loose for the warmer weather.This is a tagged size medium, will fit a 46 top well or slim 48. I am a larger 48 top and find it to be a little short in the sleeves and hugs my shoulders more than I would like for such a knit during...
Some recent purchases: Christophe Lemaire leather jacket (hopefully 36 fits better than 38) MOMA bluchers And pre-order with Suspension Point