or Connect

Posts by gettoasty

VOR? looks nice. I am caving in and may pickup either of the two: But which one?? (Difference between calf v. bovine?)
same but they are very nice lights compared to retail. i have the "Quark 1,2,3 Tactical" and it comes in handy. I think the lights make a nice gift for anyone.
Machus 20% off all brands from the 27th to 28thPatron of the New Up to 80% off starts on the 27thUniqlo Early Black Friday sale (maybe linked to certain emails only) e.g. $7 for 7 pair of socks, $20 off cashmere etc.Zam Barrett 30% off FW (Offer valid until Friday Nov 28 at 12 midnight EST). Use code: PRIVATE30H. Lorenzo Tent sale: Final Days | Ends Sunday November 30th. Everything 70% off Men's & Women's Collections. (8646 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA...
Yeah I have half a years worth of student loans left to pay off, then, will contribute more aggressively to my retirement plan. I did that the first year when I started working but the return was quite meager compared to the interest rates on my loan. Now that things have turned around a bit, next year should be better in terms of contributing more to my IRA. I'll probably look at diversifying from domestic holdings, too. My boss says its a bad way of going about...
Quick Google Image search says it is the Bee Cardigan but cant be for sureAssholes don't post full pics!
Those Meermin look excellent.. Hiro last?
Beltsss plsss an update?
The return YTD as well as historically doesn't look too great and it has a higher expense ratio. At least that's how I figure. Plus I prefer the larger exposure to domestic markets ie tech
Mr porter already shipped
Shoes, so many shoes... I am grateful for sales, GMTO, and store credits. Ty @Styleforum