Posts by gettoasty

hey man fuck you. enclothing is listed as a stockist are they carrying any current stock you can pull up online?
i don't thikn that is particularly accurate. i'm looking for secret stockists that regulars shop at. do you know wear any inis meain?
Anyone have a complete list of current Inis Meain stockists?
don't be too quick to judge. you frontin with that beard, man
Casual Friday? I think we have the same phone.
I don't know how these guys do it but props to Westbrook for sitting through that interview
didn't realize Uniqlo U for SS17 was already up. some things look appealing if you're on a budget. i like the accessories and outerwear. May need to grab that parka+vest combo just for the vest itself. printed tops are also cool. glad to see everything not being sold out.
The Roth guy is a troll. How can someone be so blind when the answer is unanimous. On the other hand, someone who is trying to help him should really provide him steps to take (i.e. Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc.). Much easier to follow and will make more sense as he is trying to learn something new. Give the guy a workflow! I started seeing the price slip in my bond portfolio beginning Q3/Q4 when the interest rate increase became inevitable in December and immediately...
the topknot looks refreshing on you and ton better than most who attempt it
MMM painted GATs kind of pinch the foot. I didn't think there would be a break in period but I imagine it is the hardened paint.