Posts by Clay J

Could be TUMI @oolongt
This may be a longshot; but I am looking for 1 or 2 Hermes Scarves for the ol lady. PM me what you have please!
What is the difference between the 300 and 54 oxford? Does anyone have pictures of these?
If only i had feet that small. Some of them it looks like the whole sole just shrunk right under the shoe.
Some steals on Shop Goodwill right now: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Hermes-Paris-Sock-Shadowbox-Display-34509534.html along side all the results for searching "Asics Stylish Shoes"
its ebth @bahljs
e-thrift brag that finally arrived last night. 2 sets of sterling silver studs from the BB website for... Someone probably clicked the wrong thing when listing these for 1 dollar each.
@nataku sadly yes its for real. EBTH used to be local, and there were a few deals sprinkled in, but they just hit the jackpot on investment, and now they're nation wide and everything goes for retail+. Most people just get stuck in the bidding aspect and buy crap for outrageous prices. Used couch? that'll be 1000 dollars please.
Is this Isaia polo legit? Womens? First I've seen in the wild here.
Need semi nice brown dress shoes (not my wedding not my choice) in 12EEE 12.5 E - 13D/E for a wedding at the end of the month. What does everyone have?