or Connect

Posts by 4frnt

i believe this in store warehouse sale is this weekend? I got a reminder in the mail a while back.
I would also recommend Sandqvist. I got an awesome bag during the most recent sale season for a ~$200
Got mine yesterday as well. I had boxes within boxes within boxes within tissue paper within receipts within more boxes.OB tees and trunks fit great tho!
don't risk the dryer. Hang to dry to avoid any shrinkage
Sure it does. Grailed is mostly SW&D and the size filter works wonders.
Navigating the SF marketplace is very discouraging, especially to those who are newer to fashion (maybe you are trying to keep it that way?). Is there any plan to revamp it? Grailed likely wouldn't exist if SF had a better marketplace interface
Is there an extensive thread on here that focuses on unstructured blazers rather than a specific brand? I am more of a streetwear and denim lurker so dont venture to this side very often. Thanks
Not shoe related, but anyone know any resellers with the Nike x Patta Tiempo Jerseys? I havent seen any on ebay and don't even know where to begin look overseas.
this wouldn't be the first time they've had checkout issues....especially with sales not being recognized in the checkout.
carson street has further drops to 75%