or Connect

Posts by Salsalocust

1 ,2 and 3 are perfect bar the odd bit of love .... you want tofind fault with 4.... go ahead........pfffffffft......... ...do not buy from me regards, Gragam
Yes you can Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoJohn I've got to go in for a speeding ticket on Wednesday (99mph in a 65) You wear a ......look of shame ....(and some decent shoes) Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Yeah, although I own and love the Carter and I like that chukka boot they did for RLPL, I think Doc owns a pair. I guess my issue is more that I am not too fond of English shoes (the styling, not the construction) and G&G is sort of this weird bastardized English style shoe, for my tastes. In which case you are simply upon this Earth to suffer......
Comfort every time..... but if you choose wisely from an assured, competent and diligent maker...style will come as a given. Shall I insert a photo.......erm...... no Regards, Graham
Hi, This might be of interest to some www.comipel.it It might be the company with the Japanese connection mentioned above... it might not. Tricker's have used them
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas Love the uppers, but not with those soles. I think it is as with the "Lowndes" I listed the other day.... a chance to 'relax' in the country Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Is that a chukka-monk? I've never see that style before. Interesting. No?.... I recently had this.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MESOX:IT Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II Both the Westbourne and the Albany are on the 348 last Hi Guys, Interested to have an opinion here. I picked up this "Albany" on the samples rack. The box is correctly marked 9796 -29X whereas the shoes are marked 9796 - 11B Well, they are clearly not chestnut burnished calf ( 11B)... I think I might have acquired a mismarked perfect shoe Secondly: the 337, 348 debate.... which do you...
Hi Guys, I think this is purely and simply a sample.... but has anyone else seen the like in the past 3 years? (My guess: antique tan grain)...vibram commando sole Regards, Graham