or Connect

Posts by Salsalocust

Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian I usually send my shoes back to the maker when they need polishing.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle Great seller by the way Thank you, Stephen ... cheque is in the post Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose The Cranford is made on the elegant 360 last, only sold in Japan. Seconds available on ebay and CJ would make a killing if they could make it mainstream. Very true about the subs occasionally being available on eBay .... but no longer quite accurate about the 'Japan only' reference. More and more 360s are appearing on C & J...
Tricker's Ghillie Brogue Maracca Janus Suede [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
C & J "Radstock... generally 341 last.....generally rubber sole http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT Regards, Graham
Rare as hen's teeth, I imagine.... Trickers 'George' Marron Calf / Milkshake suede on a country last ( 4497S) Uber retro, most certainly.... and I can hear the cries of clunky and inelegant from certain quarters [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
nm
nm
Quote: Originally Posted by Smahatma Good lord, so beautiful. MUST HAVE. Edgeware meets Tetbury. Edgebury. Available (???...well, ) as the 'Ryton'
Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 I have to say I'm in sympathy with the OP in as much as ive bought so called "upper end !" shoes and have raised an eyebrow at what ive received. Ive now come to accept that these shoes have small imperfections from Sanders right through to Lobb at the top. I have to say that on reflection the shoes that have "least" slight imperfections are Trickers and most are C&J. I have various C&J's both Bench and Hand and the...