or Connect

Posts by Salsalocust

Crockett & Jones "Barnstaple" coffee suede country latex sole (335 last) [IMG][/IMG] I love these, particularly the milled welt and the latex sole [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Crockett & Jones "Gerrard 2" Natural Calf & Beige Canvas ( 324 last) Alas....a sample... [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by Bellison The Lowndes only comes in an F fitting. I am afraid that because my feet are on the wider side, the 8.5UK might be tight on me. I am not sure whether having a tight fitting Lowndes is better than a loose fitting one. Hi, In UK sizing, the Lowndes is usually in an E fitting. Regards, Graham
The first is a sample C & J "Bedford" in tobacco rev (317 last) [IMG][/IMG] C & J "Hove in mushroom (348) [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar There is a cult phenomenon around "Doctor Who in England.".. Most people have been brought up watching the old version and they are nurturing a certain nostalgia , as usual in England , for that terrible TV series. Hmmm........ cult following....... hmmmm...... nostalgia........ hmmmmmmm...... terrible....... hmmmmmmmmm...... Ahhhhhhh!....... Johnny Hallyday......
Quote: Originally Posted by HHD Coniston is probably a better all-rounder for city and well as country use; Snowdon comes in a heavier waterproofed leather. Some might feel it looks slightly out of place when worn in the city except during the foulest weather, but I suspect I'd rather be wearing Snowdon if I spent a lot of time in the country. Both are super, though. Note that Coniston and Snowdon have disappeared from the shelves from C&J's boutiques...
Crockett & Jones made Saddle Oxford 335 last Brown antique nubuck / Tan Grain Saddle - Regards, Graham
Crockett & Jones "Concord" 348 last dainite rubber sole [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Another view of the Arden ...taken under flash unfortunately! Regards, Graham [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
Interesting small shoe in Cipresso cordovan . When I was writing up the description for these I was at a loss how to describe the style accurately. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] The toe is essentially a plain toe with no cap. However, there are two parallel seams that produce the 'appearance' of a cap. I ended up saying just that : 'stitched toe' Any other suggestions? Regards, Graham