or Connect

Posts by Salsalocust

Can I have your opinions on these please? It is essentially a Tricker 'Piccadilly' UK 8 in a 5 (standard) fitting. However, it has been cut from genuine cordovan shell and has also been made with a double leather sole. How are these very traditional english brogues received in the US? Is it too dour for a high end shoe? (It should retail in the region of £800). [color="Red"]I'VE REDUCED THE RESERVE TO £226 IN ORDER TO SELL!![/COLOR] If you like it, I have...
OK! Let's have a go at this! The only shoes I have currently not listed on Ebay are a pair of C & J "Stanford" Chestnut tassel Loafers UK 10E and a C & J "Drummond" Brown Suede Balmoral UK 10 E. http://i14.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/8f/94/170c_1.JPG The Drummond is on the 348 last, while the Stanford is on the 342. The Drummond is currently on its way back from Italy as it was too narrow for my customer. Both are marked SUBS. There is a very slight case of...
Thank you for the overwhelming response. I wish I could simply walk into Lobbs and blitz the place with your requests. However, their response would probably be to warn me off or ban me. I will make a list, group you by size and get to work in as discrete a manner as possible. C & J Handgrades - no joy at all, other than communicate availability. I cannot compete with PLAL on price. LAST 348- Tetbury,Hallam,Drummond,Alex,Edjware,Stanford and so forth - we can...
Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself after having read the various shoe threads over the months. As a resident of Northampton, England, I've been listing shoes on Ebay for the past couple of months. I know "hobby selling" doesn't exist and I am above board Mr Taxman (in case you're looking in) Anyway, I only carry 10 to 20 pairs at a time so my profile is fairly low and I work to a fairly rigid structure. John Lobb - a couple of pairs every 4-5 weeks - generally...