or Connect

Posts by Salsalocust

Absolutely deserving of a bump...... wonderful work, Marcel! Sarto........ departo
Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 You can def have an opinion on a last whether or not that particular last suits your feet is completely another matter Personally, I think most people choose shoes that suit their dominantpersonality and from there, whether you have multipersonalities (i.e 'work' vs 'leisure) Some of us adhere strictly to the mode of our heritage/culture whether at work or not. Others revel in the theraputic 'release'...
Crockett & Jones "Harding" in Chestnut [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr. Demento Just buy the shoes in person and stop trying to save a few dollars with this stupid online buying of shoes esp. on junk markets like ebay. An immature post.... but as it is about your tenth 'narky' post today, I assume you are only here to troll. Have fun
Crockett & Jones "Westbourne" in polo brown rev calf suede [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Crockett & Jones "Strand" in Chestnut [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Keep it simple: Apply..... allow to dry.......... spit....... 'brush or buff like stink'........ smile, job done....have a drink ...... or do again if you are OCD Regards, Graham
Crockett & Jones "Redhill" in Natural Burnished Calf [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Crockett & Jones "Avon" in mahogany (359 last) [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Regards, Graham
Sometimes I am so pleased I know the provenance of my shoes