or Connect

Posts by bbbrrian

All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift. Brand new Mykita "Pierce" sunglasses in Black with Black Solid Lenses. Originally purchased at Mykita Berlin and never worn. Comes with sunglasses, case, cloth, and Mykita Berlin Tote bag. Additional details can be found here:...
old fit
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift. Shoulder to Shoulder: 18' Pit to Pit: 20.5' Front Length: 22' Sleeve Length: 25.5 High collar bomber jacket from the now defunkt Blanc + Noir made of 100% organic cotton. Made in Canada. The jacket is in an 8/10 condition due...
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift./B] Heavier cotton/polyester cardigan. Brogue style buttons. 8.5/10 condition. Shoulder to Shoulder: 17' Pit to Pit: 20' Sleeve Length: 26'
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift./B] Waist: 16' Thigh: 11.5' Front Rise: 9.5' Hem: 7' Inseam: 30' Great cut, heavy, yet soft fabric. These pants are in 9/10 condition, the only small blemish are small greenish marks along the left back pocket as seen in the...
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift./B] Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5' Pit to Pit: 20' Front Length: 21.5' +J vest from 2011 in 10/10 condition. Not signs of wear, no snags, nothing. Has a stowaway hood. 100% polyester outer with 90% filling down and 10% feather as...
price drops
price drop