or Connect

Posts by bbbrrian

SOLD
Short sleeve shirt from Gitman Bros Vintage. 100% cotton with subtle blue/yellow/red/green flecks. There are some minor differences from normal GBV shirts. First, I'm not sure why this one has a white tag vs the normal green one. No button down collar. Locker loop is slightly different. Other than that, the shirt fits the same as all other GBV shirts. 9/10 condition. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19.5 Shoulder to Shoulder: 17' Front Length: 25' Sleeve Length: 11' Back...
Sweater has only been worn once. 10/10 condition. No stains, smells, anything. Beautiful, warm knit from SNS Herning. Bubbles in the knit are meant to trap in warmth. Fits true to size for a Medium. My last close up photo is the best representation of colour, in my opinion. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 20.5' Shoulder to Shoulder: 20' Sleeve Length: 27' (Unrolled, sleeves are rolled in the pictures and can be adjusted as needed) Back Length: 25'
A really great, heavy, cozy hoodie from 2009. Heavyweight fleece. Thermal lined arms and body. Jersey lined pockets. Heavyweight IDEAL zips. Thumbhole sleeves. I haven't worn this sweater in about 4 years because it's been too small for me now. It's an 8/10 condition, I would say. No stains or major discoloration. The only blemish I would make note of is a small hole at the end of the right sleeve (pictured). Can be easily repaired. If it weren't for the hole, I would say...
Purchased from a Grailed user but unfortunately too small for me. Would be very interested in trading for a size Medium in this jacket. Open to this colour or the bottle green. 10/10 condition. No stains, pet and smoke free home. Only tried on by me. Colour best represented in first photo. Measurements: Pit to Pit: 21' Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5' Front Length: 23' Sleeve Length: 25.5' Back Length: 27'
Blanc + Noir high tops in size 41. They fit a US 9 best. For reference, they fit slightly slimmer than Common Projects. So, if you find that your CPs are quite tight across the forefoot, these will be painful for you. I've worn these out once and as you can see if the photos, they are a 10/10 condition outside of the soles being dirty. No creases in the leather. I might have the box for them still to ship them in, but I will double check. Regardless, they will be...
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift. Shoulder to Shoulder: 16' Pit to Pit: 19' Front Length: 21.5' Sleeve Length: 25' Classic Reigning Champ Terry Crewneck. Worn only a handful of times. 9/10 condition. Thick, yet warm terry material. Great staple. $80 $70 Shipped
sold
x
All prices in USD and include shipping to anywhere in North America (includes tracking) - All items are located in Vancouver - PM me for rates on international shipping - PayPal only please. Please add 4% to payment or mark payment as a gift. Waist: 15.5' (When fully stretched) Inseam: 28.5' Hem: 6' Black terry sweats from Reigning Champ. Have been worn a few times and washed once. 8/10 condition. Nice, cozy, thick terry material. These pants would be most ideal for...