or Connect

Posts by 1337some0ne

Quote: Originally Posted by NotsoStylish Hm, but the Indochino suits look really slim on their website.. and they have 15% coupons w/ free stuff! The Thick as Thieves and Cad & The Dandy suits don't look too slim and I am a beanpole I think I'll give Indochino a shot, now I'm worried about measuring myself right Don't worry too much measuring yourself correctly - just take your time and do it more than once to check your measurements. It...
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackShoes Sure, they aren't T&A, but really, they're fine. I have one, bought at an airport, that I now press into service as a casual shirt, perhaps I would wear something else if I wanted to impress someone. Agreed, they aren't the best shirts in the world but they're not the worst. I have a couple of Hawes & Curtis shirts and for the price (sometimes down to £18 in the UK) I doubt it's possible find much...
If it is within your means and it's a nice fit, I would say go for it. Personally, I wouldn't pay that amount for a ready to wear suit; bespoke seems the better option to me at that price but getting a quality RTW suit has its advantages over bespoke so once again, if you know you'll be happy with it and you can afford it, buy it. I would imagine that you'll regret not buying it and then missing out on the deal more than you'll regret buying it and being dissatisfied.
Quote: Originally Posted by markh I just got my first suit from Indochino. I was expecting a disaster, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised at what I received. The quality seems good and the fit isn't bad. I think with a few adjustments this could actually be a relatively respectable suite. Let me know what you think. Certainly not bad for a first attempt, my first effort with Indochino was similar - the sleeves were a bit long in mine too....
As with a few others in this thread, I don't think I can say for sure whether you should or shouldn't wear an Ascot. If you're confident and interesting enough, I think you can probably pull it off and create positive reactions but if you're not confident that it looks good, I doubt it will do. Either way though, I can imagine that some people could give the look a negative reaction depending on the area you live and the environment that you work in. Round here wearing a...
Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn Waiting on my Gray Away Coat now. Should be next week, I hope it's fit is on par with my remade Charcoal Suit. I heard some folks had bizarre fit with the Coats? Anyone had success? Please post your findings when it arrives. I thought that in the pictures it looked quite nice but as with you, some of the comments from people that have ordered coats from them put me off a bit so I haven't ordered one...
I ordered my first Indochino suit a couple of days ago and I'm just wondering how long I can expect it to take with the standard delivery option. Is the time frame they give on the website accurate or am I likely to get my suit sooner or later than those guidelines? My other question is regarding fit so I'm not sure if anyone will be able to answer this being as the fit of an outfit is rather subjective. Anyway, I put my real measurements in to the form (with no...