or Connect

Posts by gregc

SOLD
I have a crescent down works 60/40 Italian vest for sale. It is a medium and is a dark green/brown color. Worn a few times, purchased new about a year ago, in amazing condition. 100 percent goose down fill water repellant outer measurements p to p - 21 shoulder 17.5 length from top of collar to bottom - 27.5 Price is $150 ---> Drop to $120----> $100 plus pay pal fee. I need this gone, won't find these any cheaper. Shipping to the CONUS is free. International shipping,...
Worn only a handful of times. Making some room in the closet. All are size small. $20 shipped for each or $90 for all six. Paypal gift or cover the fee.
Post O'Alls Cruzer 5 Jacket. Melton Wool - Size Small - Great condition. Was sold, but buyer bailed. Really need this thing gone, so offering it for very cheap. Charcoal gray melton wool with chain-stitching and double-needle-stitching details. Black piping around the sides and bottom seams. Pockets lined in black cotton twill. Windbreaker cape on the back. Pencil pockets on the front. Chain-stitched button holes. Corozo nut buttons. Very hard to find. Just looking to...
I have a $50 Jcrew gift card that I do not need. $45 for it. I can email you the number or the mail the card. Paypal gift payment.
Brand New in box, never worn Clarks Desert Boot Color - Tobacco with Red Brick Crepe Sole. Comes with Brown and Maroon Laces. Size - 10 Retail $130 Price drop to $55 shipped in con us- paypal gift or cover 4% fee please. Will ship international for added cost, contact for quote. Cheers!
Selling a Post O'Alls Cruzer 5 Jacket. Melton Wool - Size Small - Great condition. I
I have a pair of lightly worn Yuketen Maine guide boots up for sale, size 10E. Made in limited numbers and purchased from End last season for $535 and sat in my closet most of the time. Have too many boots and these just never made it into the line up. Worn a handful of times. Sole looks brand new and not worn at all, leather is beautiful, boots are in great shape, like new condition. Looking for $340 + 4% paypal fees shipped in the US. International shipping quotes...
Purchased these on ebay and they are just a little too big for me. Just looking for what I paid. 34x34 Brand new, never worn, heavy weight selvedge blue line denim. Double front knee area, made in collaboration with Smith & Butler. They are really nice. $99.00 Shipped in the US. Paypal gift or cover the 4% fee. Will ship internationally for added cost. Cheers
Gant shirt on the left also sold. $20 for the Jcrew $30 for the Gant