or Connect

Posts by gregc

Looking for the green or the yellow Vans authentics. Size 10.5 or 11, new or decent to good condition. Will pay top dollar. Cheers
Pretty good condition Vans authentic in green, size 10. Worn a handful of times. Would take $100 shipped or best offer. Would also trade for a 10.5/11 in the same color.
Have a pair of the Engineered Garments Vans authentics in olive size 10, that are slightly too small for me. Looking for a pair of the olive in a 10.5 or 11. Would be willing to trade or just outright purchase. Cheers
Would take an 11 as well.
This may be a long shot, but I am looking for a pair of Engineered Garments x Vans from 2013. Looking for the olive sateen lace up authentics in either a 10 or a 10.5. New or very good condition a plus, but would consider anything. Would pay more then a fair price. Would also consider the yellow version of this shoe as well. Cheers
I have a crescent down works 60/40 Italian vest for sale. It is a medium and is a dark green/brown color. Worn a few times, purchased new about a year ago, in amazing condition. 100 percent goose down fill water repellant outer measurements p to p - 21 shoulder 17.5 length from top of collar to bottom - 27.5 Price is $150 ---> Drop to $120----> $100 plus pay pal fee. I need this gone, won't find these any cheaper. Shipping to the CONUS is free. International shipping,...
Worn only a handful of times. Making some room in the closet. All are size small. $20 shipped for each or $90 for all six. Paypal gift or cover the fee.
Post O'Alls Cruzer 5 Jacket. Melton Wool - Size Small - Great condition. Was sold, but buyer bailed. Really need this thing gone, so offering it for very cheap. Charcoal gray melton wool with chain-stitching and double-needle-stitching details. Black piping around the sides and bottom seams. Pockets lined in black cotton twill. Windbreaker cape on the back. Pencil pockets on the front. Chain-stitched button holes. Corozo nut buttons. Very hard to find. Just looking to...
I have a $50 Jcrew gift card that I do not need. $45 for it. I can email you the number or the mail the card. Paypal gift payment.