or Connect

Posts by 3cyr3

Never worn. Topshop mens stretch skinny jeans Sz 31, was bought for me as a gift but too small. $30 ono Item is located in AUS, for shipping to US add $20
APC New Cure jeans Sz 29, bought online but too small. $90 ono Item is located in AUS, for shipping to US add $20
Lightly used Mulholland Brothers leather messenger bag in dark brown. I used this during my university years but no longer have any use for it and it has sat in the closet since. All Leather Brass Hardware Removable Adjustable Shoulder Strap Top Carry Handle Large Main Compartment Fully Lined Dimensions: 16.0" wide x 8.0" deep x 13.0" high. $300ono include shipping in Australia ITEM IS LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA. More than happy to ship to the US however add $20 for shipping...
Spring/Summer 09 Maison Martin Margiela White high-top sneaker. Sz 41 bought them when they first came out, and used sparingly ever since. Selling because they've just been sitting in the closet not being worn. Full disclosure, minor discolouration on the RH fabric of the right shoe as shown in photos, not really sure what it's from. PRICE: $350 obo includes shipping to AUS ITEM IS LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA. Happy to ship to US but add $20 for shipping.
Though speaking of other drivers other than the front runners. Kobayashi is one of the more exciting drivers in the field, though he's had a pretty quiet season. I hope he gets a better drive in future.
Thrift one, seriously they're everywhere. When i was at Portobello Markets there were racks of them.
Biotherm homme, used to use it, but changed to an SPF based moisturiser given the majority of my day is spent out in the sun. http://www.biotherm-usa.com/_us/_en/facecare_men/index_prod.aspx?prdcode=H089116&CatCode=AXE_HOMME_FACECARE^F1_HOM_facecare_Moist^F2_HOM_facecare_Moist_Hydrat&
For those after the Svensson sneakers earlier... just checked their website, and 50% off those sneakers. So roughly $110
Just bought some glasses from the US, and giving buyingserviceUSA (forum affiliate) a go. They quoted cheaper than priceusa, i like how they give a final invoice before the total shipment, unlike priceusa which has some uncertainty in the final price. Will see how the service is.
Also this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong