or Connect

Posts by Blackhood

$2k seems quite reasonable if it gives you enough skill to not cause $3k dings. It seems downright cheap if it stops you stuffing it into a bend and killing yourself.
Interestingly since I wrote that (and failed to answer the question apparently) I have worked with CT consulting on their tailoring.The reason fusing in collars and cuffs is pertinent is because it makes for a much stiffer cuff and collar. The way the shirt ages changes, while an un fused cuff will soften and eventually lose all shape (becoming like an old pair of jeans; soft, relaxed but not smart) a fused cuff will remain reasonably firm up to the end of its life.There...
Holy hell what happened to this thread? Suddenly it looks like a bunch of teenagers mashing their faces into an AIM box.
Great thread. As with so many things Whisky is one of those subject areas I'd love to explore properly one day. It is a subject so rich with history, technique and lore that the casual participant can't really scratch the surface. It sounds like you've found yourself a mentor worthy of the title.
Just had a twenty year old acquaintance describe herself as a MILF. It is sad and true.
Who cares? I wouldn't open them because I wont use them, and an open one might catch on something, or invite temptation. Otherwise there is no reason to open them, and no reason not to open them. Do what you like.
I think he meant ontological. It's a theoretical paradigm, and almost always used by people to sound smart, rather than because the distinction needs to be made.
Same reason weathermen don't meteorolog and scientists don't biolog all day. Just not the way language works.
That's what I thought. Maybe we are sharing a single delusion?
Don't forget that you can get thick shirts that are poor quality and thin ones that are good. Weight is almost never an indicator of quality.