or Connect

Posts by Blackhood

Wow the Lambo was going way too fast and the Mazda couldn't stay in lane. That video is going to result in months of legal battles.
Hoods seal in a massive amount of heat. Often putting a hooded sweatshirt on is often more effective than turning the heating up.
Not even kidding, I laughed out loud.
I wouldn't have any vents in a tuxedo. Don't forget that a tux shirt either has pleats or a Marcella front (looks like a golf ball). A plain dress shirt is rather falling short given that you're going custom made with the tux.
I've never noticed a difference to be fair. Don't forget they have a 6 month return policy, you can order them and if you don't like them, just return for a refund.
At my college you certainly had a coat and tie requirement.
Deliberate product befuddlement is common; go in for a white T-Shirt and discover seven types of leather pants and a tiger-themed boot-and-jockstrap arrangement.
Interesting. At Cambridge it's black bow tie for exams and just a coat and tie for formal dining (with gown of course). That's what makes me surprised; Oxford and Cambridge are the prime locations for the pre-made white tie, but in Cambridge id struggle to find one. Black is another issue, of course. Personally I'd like to see more now ties, the trouble is that unless you have a chiseled jaw you take on a Nutty Professor vibe that's just too damn hard to shake off.
This seems strange to me; I wouldn't know where to purchase a pre-tied white bow tie. The Venn diagram of people who are invited to white tie events and cannot spend 15 minutes learning to tie a bow tie must be tiny.My favourite thing about summer is students (who at Cambridge must wear a black bow tie in order to graduate) who collect their robes and cap and then state "I'm getting a degree from Cambridge, I think I can handle a bow tie!" And then frantically run around...
Make sure to avoid the horsehair canvas.