or Connect

Posts by Blackhood

Yes, but it's not about what actually happens, but their perception. If people believe "All Natural" to be truthful (regardless of whether it is regulated or not) then their choice to buy it is reflective of their attitude. Lets be honest here, 99.9% of chemicals used in food are either proven to be safe. The rest are in question by a tiny number of renegade scientists. In the UK it is even more stupid because the "all natural" regulators are the same bunch as the "safe...
This is true, but there is also the lack of viable information. If something is artificial, you need degrees in chemistry and biology just to understand the papers describing them. Most normal people rely on governments to gate-keep what is safe because they are incapable of doing it themselves. The "all natural" label is there for people who no longer trust the government (rightly or wrongly) to gatekeep effectively.Like Hemline-Theory it can be a good indicator of civil...
http://www.highandmighty.co.uk/shop/footwear/1/_/N-1ytvkxl/products/show.action#/shop/shoe-size-15/black/shoes/footwear/1/_/N-10y9ZzxnZ1ytvkxh/products/show.action?hnid=11245409&spv=true&type=cmr These guys offer UK 15 in extra Wide, and I've seen a couple of brogues, wing tips and captoes in black and brown suede. The quality wont be high, but it seems to be the best you'll get.
The salespeople at Hugo Boss are specifically told that their suits are Canvassed but they are actually fused. I can't speak for Armani, but deliberate and accidental misinformation being given to shop-floor workers is pretty darn common. If you are buying a fashion suit you must treat it as such. Wear it once a week for about 30-40 weeks and then buy a new season version. If you wear it once a month you'll get 3-4 years out of it.
That video is the greatest thing I've seen in weeks.
Instantly severing all comms channels is a good way to prevent any future troubles.
Mostly it isn't mourning them, it's mourning their work. We feel sad because these people bring entertainment and happiness to our lives and their deaths are the opposite to that. We dont truly mourn them, any more than we mourn a painting with a rip in it or a broken vase.
The slings and arrows of being your own brand. If you have a shitty day then you have a shitty brand. Flusser, Ambrossi, Rubinacci have all discovered this at one time or another. I tend to give people a couple of chances In those circumstances, I might walk in looking to be pampered but for all I know the mans wife might have killed his dog.
@medtech_expat If you don't mind my asking, what kind of shape are you in? C&M have a wonderful silhouette, and I've never seen a suit from them that isn't amazing, but I'm interested to know whether they are good at "building" that shape or whether you really have a 8"-10" drop? I can't work out whether all their customers are models or they can make anyone look like an Olympian!
Sometimes I'm amazed at my own genius.