or Connect

Posts by Blackhood

^Same here. I quite like the way they've got the desk surface swinging forward to remain flat even when the bed is down. I guess you've just got to remember not to place anything more than 20" tall on that desk.
I can't imagine any set-up where rotating my desk 90 degrees through a vertical axis would work. Shit would go everywhere. Got any pictures of them? I'm really intrigued as to how it would work
The woman who runs IFLS is very pro vaccine (because she knows what science is) and tends to delete, band or ridicule anyone posting anti-vax stuff on her twitter or facebook page.
I celebrate the fact that it can be rendered down into several hundred bars of soap. I love me some eco-friendly soap.
That definitely seems to be the case. I've heard horrible things about them.
Women's bathrooms tend to have stuff like sanitary bins that the gents don't need. They could install and regularly empty twice the number of bins, but they'd rather slap a $1 sticker on the door.
That car is either the most ridiculously over-spec'd car we've seen in ages, or a very sensible vehicle for a very fun few weeks of adventure.
Something that's bugging me: the Spice Girls claimed 'If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends' does that mean David Beckham banged all the Spice Girls before he settled on Posh Spice?
Sorry, missed your comment. For my Father in particular it isn't really that much of an issue - we live 20 minutes from an international airport, and 50% of his trips into Europe he will Fly & Rent anyway. The question is more whether he would mind making that 100% without fail by limiting himself with a Tesla. Given that over 2 years he'd save £20K+ it's a tough question - is twenty grand worth driving a rental car three times per month?
This is true, but the needs will have to be offset by the cost and commitment to meeting carbon emissions targets. If they loose less in road tax than it would cost to turn every hillock in the country into a wind farm, then the decrease will remain reasonably noticeable. Also, this is going to hit company car drivers most - in the case of 24 and 36 month cycles you will have a good few years before that reversion to old costs hit you.Theoretically it should be quite a...