or Connect

Posts by ijesse

When you say they run small, do you mean against other brands or against other RL shoes? I have always worn RL size 9.5 - although only the Italian made shoes, not the US made. Can you advise?
In my experience working at RL, it was both for the label (it was elitist, as it was less common than Zegna and the masses of Polo customers didn't know it existed) - but also, and this is the important point for me, was access to fabrics. There is definitely a large component going to margins.RLPL fabrics are far more outrageous than most offered for a long time by competitors and most tailors (today, perhaps not such a big difference). Examples being the PoW checks with...
Ship to Australia?
ETON of Sweden Indigo Chambray Denim shirt in size 40/Medium Slim €169 RRP Like new, worn once. Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Neck to hem: 32.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Neck: 15/15.5" $99 AUD OBO + $10 Shipping within Australia - PM for International Payment accepted in AUD/GBP/USD via Paypal only.
BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Black Anthony Trouser Size 30 $599 RRP Measurements: Waist: 31" Inseam: 36" (33.5" hem with 3 inches extra) $199 $135 AUD OBO + $10 Shipping within Australia - PM for International
BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren Kelly Green Linen/Cotton Cableknit Sweater Medium - Spring/Summer. $249 RRP Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Neck to hem: 25.5" Sleeve: 28" $99 AUD OBO +$10 Shipping within Australia - PM for International Shipping
Will you ship to Australia? How many times would you say you have worn this suit? Are there no signs of wear? EDIT: I just realised this listing is closed.
Gentleman, It would appear American Tailors on Bourke Street was vandalised and potentially burglarised last night - with a fire hydrant through the front window. I understand they tried a brick the night before and came back with the hydrant.
New in Box (NIB) Men's lapel flower Boutonnière in grey marl felt.
Pre-owned Ralph Lauren Black Label Business Shirt in White. Has French cuffs. No serious stains, except the usual for a white shirt - a little around the neckline and cuff and faintly in the armpit.