or Connect

Posts by Inspired1

Up for sale is my BNWT Wallace & Barnes (J Crew) Donkey Jacket. This is in perfect condition and sold out everywhere. Wallace & Barnes is built on the foundations of traditional workwear, vintage military uniforms and outdoor gear—pieces we love (from the obscure to the iconic) evolved into a limited-edition range of essentials we feel no guy should be without. Based on the British coal deliverer's jacket known as a "donkey jacket," this stays true to the classic style,...
Up for sale is my BNWT Wallace & Barnes (J Crew) Donkey Jacket. This is in perfect condition and sold out everywhere. Wallace & Barnes is built on the foundations of traditional workwear, vintage military uniforms and outdoor gear—pieces we love (from the obscure to the iconic) evolved into a limited-edition range of essentials we feel no guy should be without. Based on the British coal deliverer's jacket known as a "donkey jacket," this stays true to the classic style,...
Brand New In Box Currently $149 on J. Crew (Currently, this color is sold out) item 97329 From J. Crew: Back in 1876, the Maine-based G.H. Bass & Company set out to craft the finest, most durable footwear available. And over 130 years later, it still holds true to its vision. We partnered with the iconic footwear manufacturer to create tough and stylish chukkas that can be worn with just about anything. Great on the streets and on the trails, they're sure to be...
Brand New In Box Currently $149 on J. Crew (Currently, this color is sold out) item 97329 From J. Crew: Back in 1876, the Maine-based G.H. Bass & Company set out to craft the finest, most durable footwear available. And over 130 years later, it still holds true to its vision. We partnered with the iconic footwear manufacturer to create tough and stylish chukkas that can be worn with just about anything. Great on the streets and on the trails, they're sure to be...
Up for sales is my BNWOT Crescent Down Works collaboration Italian Vest with US/ Japanese Brand Drifter USA. This is truly a unique piece that was made for the Japanese Market and i don't believe released in North America. This is Black with a shiny Nylon front pocket that is not normally found on other CDW pieces. Standard Crescent Down WOrks Sizing, I've put on a bit of weight so i need to let this and I've never had a chance to even wear this; I was planning to break...
I bought this last year from another member and I have not worn it since I picked it up. It's in superb condition with no tear, frays, smells or holes. I've tested the Teflon coating and water still beads like it was new. Color is a dark navy, black in some light. The outer fabric is Teflon coated cotton making it shower proof. Lined with a removable gilet, which makes it a great jacket for spring, fall and mild winter days. Worn, but in great condition. Great quality...
I bought this last year from another member and I have not worn it since I picked it up. It's in superb condition with no tear, frays, smells or holes. I've tested the Teflon coating and water still beads like it was new. Color is a dark navy, black in some light. The outer fabric is Teflon coated cotton making it shower proof. Lined with a removable gilet, which makes it a great jacket for spring, fall and mild winter days. Worn, but in great condition. Great quality...
Up for sale is a pair of Made in Japan Edwin Slim Selvage Buckle Back Jeans. Dark Inky Selvage denim, I bought these with the intention of breaking them in but I have too much dark denim in my rotation. Lightly Worn, no creasing, no hunnycombs developed yet, no soaks, no washes. Awesome buckle back detailing Selvage denim edge detail on the pocket. Size: 31 - Edwin fits large so I suggest a 32 (i am a true 32 and these fit perfectly) Inseam: 32 inches Leg opening: 8...
Up for sale is a pair of Made in Japan Edwin Slim Selvage Buckle Back Jeans. Dark Inky Selvage denim, I bought these with the intention of breaking them in but I have too much dark denim in my rotation. Lightly Worn, no creasing, no hunnycombs developed yet, no soaks, no washes. Awesome buckle back detailing Selvage denim edge detail on the pocket. Size: 31 - Edwin fits large so I suggest a 32 (i am a true 32 and these fit perfectly) Inseam: 32 inches Leg opening: 8...
Up for sale is my excellent condition Grey Ranson Milltary Coat It's Grey Wool with Removable quilted lining, quality piece. Size Small Price : $100 OBO