or Connect

Posts by Inspired1

Up for sale is my rare Asfalto Black Fishtail Parka in size 46 This piece was really take care of and shows minimum wear. The material and build quality is top notch. The fishtail Parka is a oversized cut so it is suggested to go down a size, so this will fit a normal small. Retail for the fishtail is around $1450 plus taxes The Liner and Hood liner are not included as I have them in my other TEN C The fishtail Parka was first used in 1951 by the United States Army as...
DESCRIPTION Junya Watanabe x Mackintosh Fishtail Parka - Black Size XS Made in Scotland Waterproof Rubberized Cotton This is an extremely rare Junya Mackintosh jacket form 2010. I purchased this from Colette in Paris, which was the only place I could find it in an XS. This jacket has been well cared for over the years and the fabric is still functional and will protect you from the rain. Most of the wear is naturally around the neck where the tape has gotten loose...
Junya Watanabe CDG MAN varsity jacket. From FW 08 collection, Runway piece, RARE piece and Rare Size. Retailed for 1500 usd. 9/10 condition,mainly because i dont wear it much. Well taken care of, no rips or stains,basically new. Made in Japan from heavy wool and leather. http://hypebeast.com/2008/11/junya-watanabe-man-varsity-blazer Awesome look, combines the look of a Varsity and a wool blazer. SHIPPING Purchase price adds $40 shipping to Everywhere. All other buyers...
I have a pair of brand new in box. Never worn, never tried on in size 9 (size 42) Family-owned UK cobbler Alfred Sargent has been making bench-grade footwear since 1899. With over 200 steps in a process ensuring quality and meticulous attention to detail, master craftsmen created these suede cap toe boots using an English suede known for its resistance to water penetration. Finished with a replaceable Goodyear welt, these boots are sure to be one of the finest pairs in...
Up for sale is my brand new with all tags attached London Undercover City Gent Umbrella. Completely hand made. High quality, will last a lifetime. Bright Orange Nylon English City Gent Umbrella with Malacca Wood handle and Beech Wood shaft. 24" Frame [Opens to 42" / 106cm in diameter] Gunmetal tip cup & spokes. Bonze Ferrule. Navy elastic button fastener. Hand Made in London, England. Height: 91.5cm retailed for $185, get it for fraction of...
Sorry, these are a US 10, I'll add the size details.
I have a brand new in box never been tried on Navy Alfred Sargentâ„¢ for J.Crew double monk strap shoes in suede. This is amazing quality that you would expect. They are sold out everywhere and carry a price tag of $600. Top quality Repello Suede that is very water resistant. Family-owned UK cobbler Alfred Sargent has been making shoes in the traditional English manner since 1899. Bench-made by master craftsmen in their Northamptonshire workshop using a process that takes...
Brand New in Box MARK MCNAIRY VIBRAM SOLE GIBSON BROGUE in Dirty Buck color - Kind of Natural sand color, Never been tried on, Already own shoes that are similar so my loss is your gain. Designed by Mark McNairy and made by Sanders & Sanders in Northampton, the New Amsterdam collection is a merging of modern with heritage design to great effect. Using the finest materials and incorporating McNairy's astute eye for detail, the classic Gibson brogue has been updated with a...
I have a excellent condition grail piece Barbour Tokito Military Jacket This is the original army green designed by Tokito brought from the Barbour archives. Heavy duty piece with zip out wool warmer vest. Rare piece in rare size. This is a Tokito piece so it fits smaller than regular Barbour. Barbour Tokito Medium fits like a standard small. Original retail was over $1000. The Tokihito Yoshida Military Jacket jacket draws inspiration from genuine vintage military pieces...
Up for sale is an amazing White Mountaineering down vest. They just don't make them like this anymore. Goose down fill, gore tex & windstopper lining. Incredible olive tweed outer. multiple pockets and all that.. Hood is detachable. all offers are considered Shoulders: 16 pit to pit 21.5 length from base of collar.25 This vest is amazing, details are fantastic, exactly what you would expect from a brand like White Mountaineering. I've put on some weight so this doesn't...