or Connect

Posts by Inspired1

Up for sales is my BNWOT Crescent Down Works collaboration Italian Vest with US/ Japanese Brand Drifter USA. This is truly a unique piece that was made for the Japanese Market and i don't believe released in North America. This is Black with a shiny Nylon front pocket that is not normally found on other CDW pieces. Standard Crescent Down WOrks Sizing, I've put on a bit of weight so i need to let this and I've never had a chance to even wear this; I was planning to break...
I bought this last year from another member and I have not worn it since I picked it up. It's in superb condition with no tear, frays, smells or holes. I've tested the Teflon coating and water still beads like it was new. Color is a dark navy, black in some light. The outer fabric is Teflon coated cotton making it shower proof. Lined with a removable gilet, which makes it a great jacket for spring, fall and mild winter days. Worn, but in great condition. Great quality...
I bought this last year from another member and I have not worn it since I picked it up. It's in superb condition with no tear, frays, smells or holes. I've tested the Teflon coating and water still beads like it was new. Color is a dark navy, black in some light. The outer fabric is Teflon coated cotton making it shower proof. Lined with a removable gilet, which makes it a great jacket for spring, fall and mild winter days. Worn, but in great condition. Great quality...
Up for sale is a pair of Made in Japan Edwin Slim Selvage Buckle Back Jeans. Dark Inky Selvage denim, I bought these with the intention of breaking them in but I have too much dark denim in my rotation. Lightly Worn, no creasing, no hunnycombs developed yet, no soaks, no washes. Awesome buckle back detailing Selvage denim edge detail on the pocket. Size: 31 - Edwin fits large so I suggest a 32 (i am a true 32 and these fit perfectly) Inseam: 32 inches Leg opening: 8...
Up for sale is a pair of Made in Japan Edwin Slim Selvage Buckle Back Jeans. Dark Inky Selvage denim, I bought these with the intention of breaking them in but I have too much dark denim in my rotation. Lightly Worn, no creasing, no hunnycombs developed yet, no soaks, no washes. Awesome buckle back detailing Selvage denim edge detail on the pocket. Size: 31 - Edwin fits large so I suggest a 32 (i am a true 32 and these fit perfectly) Inseam: 32 inches Leg opening: 8...
Up for sale is my excellent condition Grey Ranson Milltary Coat It's Grey Wool with Removable quilted lining, quality piece. Size Small Price : $100 OBO
Up for Sale is my Mint Condition Rag and Bone Military Coat made with Charcoal Wool, Waxed Cotton on the shoulders and behind the elbows. Quilted lining. This is from the collection that was made in USA, not the made in China Rag & Bone, Quality piece. I impulse bought this at Uncle Otis for $800.00 and wore it maybe 3 times. Size : 38 Fits a SML or Slim Medium Price: $400
Up for Sale is my BNWOT Prada V-Neck Sweater. It's a quality staple piece in a beautiful deep burgundy purple. Has this ribbed detail behind the elbows, I have used flashed in a attempt to show the details. I gained weight so I never had a chance to wear this. Material: 100% Wool Size: 50 but Prada is slim, suited for Sml or Slim Medium Price: $150 OBO
This is my Grail piece. This is the Barbour Tokito Driving Jacket from James Bond. This is the jacket that was worn in the Movie, not the remade one released by Barbour after the movie. Small differences in the Buttons. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE ~ NAME: BARBOUR X TOKITO HOODED HUNTER JACKET COLOR: Rustic PRODUCT: MWX0063RU71 OUTER : 100% 4oz Sylkoil waxed cotton INNER BODY: 100% cotton tartan lining SIZE: M MEASUREMENTS: shoulder to shoulder 18" 46cm chest 40" 101.5cm sleeve...
Up for Sale is my Excellent Condition TOJ Fishtail Parka. I own too many coats and I have to purge. I impulse bought this and only wore it once or twice. The jacket is marked MEDIUM but based on the measurement from TOJ website and this site, the chest measurments seem to lean towards the SML sizie. Still the jacket is created oversized and can accommodate layers. Highmere wool, quilted lining. Amazing craftsmanship, impeccable quality. Heavyweight, perfect for winter...