or Connect

Posts by Inspired1

Sorry, these are a US 10, I'll add the size details.
I have a brand new in box never been tried on Navy Alfred Sargent™ for J.Crew double monk strap shoes in suede. This is amazing quality that you would expect. They are sold out everywhere and carry a price tag of $600. Top quality Repello Suede that is very water resistant. Family-owned UK cobbler Alfred Sargent has been making shoes in the traditional English manner since 1899. Bench-made by master craftsmen in their Northamptonshire workshop using a process that takes...
Brand New in Box MARK MCNAIRY VIBRAM SOLE GIBSON BROGUE in Dirty Buck color - Kind of Natural sand color, Never been tried on, Already own shoes that are similar so my loss is your gain. Designed by Mark McNairy and made by Sanders & Sanders in Northampton, the New Amsterdam collection is a merging of modern with heritage design to great effect. Using the finest materials and incorporating McNairy's astute eye for detail, the classic Gibson brogue has been updated with a...
I have a excellent condition grail piece Barbour Tokito Military Jacket This is the original army green designed by Tokito brought from the Barbour archives. Heavy duty piece with zip out wool warmer vest. Rare piece in rare size. This is a Tokito piece so it fits smaller than regular Barbour. Barbour Tokito Medium fits like a standard small. Original retail was over $1000. The Tokihito Yoshida Military Jacket jacket draws inspiration from genuine vintage military pieces...
Up for sale is an amazing White Mountaineering down vest. They just don't make them like this anymore. Goose down fill, gore tex & windstopper lining. Incredible olive tweed outer. multiple pockets and all that.. Hood is detachable. all offers are considered Shoulders: 16 pit to pit 21.5 length from base of collar.25 This vest is amazing, details are fantastic, exactly what you would expect from a brand like White Mountaineering. I've put on some weight so this doesn't...
Up for sale is my excellent condition Paul Smith Wallet. * Lizard Print, detailing is excellent * minimal use and creasing * Color is deep purplish-blue and print looks like reptile skin * original box, papers, and wallet bag are included * Will ship from Toronto, Canada. Local pickup is available.
Maybe the single most coveted piece from Jil Sander's famous collab with Uniqlo. From the FW10 season. Charcoal grey quilted down blazer. I searched high and low for these and could only find it in size L and bought it knowing it was likely too big. This is BNWOT Practical, warm, stylish, and perfect for the upcoming cold season. Would love to trade for a medium but I know it's a long shot. Measurements are a little deceptive because the quilting makes the jacket puffy,...
Up for sale is my highly coveted Barbour Tokito Motocycle Wax Quilt Jacket - MWX0100RU71 This was lightly worn and has just come back from being rewaxed by Barbour, haven't been worn since then. Outer: 100% Waxed Cotton Inner: 100% Cotton Sleeve: 100% Polyester Trim Composition: 100% Wool Filling Composition: 100% Polyester Made in Bulgaria. This is the Rustic color which is basically a dark brown. Size Small (Smaller than standard Barbour) I've put on weight so I...
Up for sale is my excellent condition Belstaff Trailmaster (Slightly Shorter than Roadmaster) in Hunter/Forest Green. This jacket has been sparingly worn and is still very waxy and has the waxy smell to it. Size 46 which is a Small I have put on weight and the jacket doesn't fit me anymore. Measurements can be posted. The Trialmaster is an icon of heritage. Celebrating 90 years of legendary Belstaff adventure, this jacket is a hallmark of our legacy: Storm-proof,...
I have 2 pairs of brand new in box Tricker's Keswick Brogues in Chestnut Brown. Boxes, polish, laces, shoe bags, polishing cloth are all included. My brother and I each bought a pair but they don't fit. My loss is your gain. Both pairs have clean bottoms and completely new. I have a UK 9 and a UK 9.5 for sale. Both pairs unworn. Local pick up available in Toronto, Canada.