or Connect

Posts by Inspired1

Up for sale is my excellent condition Paul Smith Wallet. * Lizard Print, detailing is excellent * minimal use and creasing * Color is deep purplish-blue and print looks like reptile skin * original box, papers, and wallet bag are included * Will ship from Toronto, Canada. Local pickup is available.
Maybe the single most coveted piece from Jil Sander's famous collab with Uniqlo. From the FW10 season. Charcoal grey quilted down blazer. I searched high and low for these and could only find it in size L and bought it knowing it was likely too big. This is BNWOT Practical, warm, stylish, and perfect for the upcoming cold season. Would love to trade for a medium but I know it's a long shot. Measurements are a little deceptive because the quilting makes the jacket puffy,...
Up for sale is my highly coveted Barbour Tokito Motocycle Wax Quilt Jacket - MWX0100RU71 This was lightly worn and has just come back from being rewaxed by Barbour, haven't been worn since then. Outer: 100% Waxed Cotton Inner: 100% Cotton Sleeve: 100% Polyester Trim Composition: 100% Wool Filling Composition: 100% Polyester Made in Bulgaria. This is the Rustic color which is basically a dark brown. Size Small (Smaller than standard Barbour) I've put on weight so I...
Up for sale is my excellent condition Belstaff Trailmaster (Slightly Shorter than Roadmaster) in Hunter/Forest Green. This jacket has been sparingly worn and is still very waxy and has the waxy smell to it. Size 46 which is a Small I have put on weight and the jacket doesn't fit me anymore. Measurements can be posted. The Trialmaster is an icon of heritage. Celebrating 90 years of legendary Belstaff adventure, this jacket is a hallmark of our legacy: Storm-proof,...
I have 2 pairs of brand new in box Tricker's Keswick Brogues in Chestnut Brown. Boxes, polish, laces, shoe bags, polishing cloth are all included. My brother and I each bought a pair but they don't fit. My loss is your gain. Both pairs have clean bottoms and completely new. I have a UK 9 and a UK 9.5 for sale. Both pairs unworn. Local pick up available in Toronto, Canada.
Up for sale is my BNWT Wallace & Barnes (J Crew) Donkey Jacket. This is in perfect condition and sold out everywhere. Wallace & Barnes is built on the foundations of traditional workwear, vintage military uniforms and outdoor gear—pieces we love (from the obscure to the iconic) evolved into a limited-edition range of essentials we feel no guy should be without. Based on the British coal deliverer's jacket known as a "donkey jacket," this stays true to the classic style,...
Up for sale is my BNWT Wallace & Barnes (J Crew) Donkey Jacket. This is in perfect condition and sold out everywhere. Wallace & Barnes is built on the foundations of traditional workwear, vintage military uniforms and outdoor gear—pieces we love (from the obscure to the iconic) evolved into a limited-edition range of essentials we feel no guy should be without. Based on the British coal deliverer's jacket known as a "donkey jacket," this stays true to the classic style,...
Brand New In Box Currently $149 on J. Crew (Currently, this color is sold out) item 97329 From J. Crew: Back in 1876, the Maine-based G.H. Bass & Company set out to craft the finest, most durable footwear available. And over 130 years later, it still holds true to its vision. We partnered with the iconic footwear manufacturer to create tough and stylish chukkas that can be worn with just about anything. Great on the streets and on the trails, they're sure to be...
Brand New In Box Currently $149 on J. Crew (Currently, this color is sold out) item 97329 From J. Crew: Back in 1876, the Maine-based G.H. Bass & Company set out to craft the finest, most durable footwear available. And over 130 years later, it still holds true to its vision. We partnered with the iconic footwear manufacturer to create tough and stylish chukkas that can be worn with just about anything. Great on the streets and on the trails, they're sure to be...
Up for sales is my BNWOT Crescent Down Works collaboration Italian Vest with US/ Japanese Brand Drifter USA. This is truly a unique piece that was made for the Japanese Market and i don't believe released in North America. This is Black with a shiny Nylon front pocket that is not normally found on other CDW pieces. Standard Crescent Down WOrks Sizing, I've put on a bit of weight so i need to let this and I've never had a chance to even wear this; I was planning to break...