or Connect

Posts by CiscoUsername

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Trendy? I've never seen most of what I wear on the street.... That's because most people dress better than you naturally. You look like a poser -- an insecure Asian hipster.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Uh... A) That's one of the Antwerp 6, you do not get to pass judgment on him (5) B) That's Kanyeezy, he's about the most unscary rapper you can find You have almost 2000 posts in an online forum about "trendy" clothing. You do not get to pass judgment on me.
Quote: Originally Posted by bimmernate Very clever. You used an online tool that someone else created to do a bad job of making fun of somebody so you feel better about yourself.
Quote: Originally Posted by lemmywinks Troll but for the real fat people out there, if you don't plan on losing weight then the key is just to dress smart and conservative and not offending. Don't try and wear skinny jeans that are like bulging with your fat. "Troll" -- that's a real nice name for people like me. Why would I want to wear skinny jeans? Even if I weren't fat, my balls are way too big for skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are for...
One look that I have right now is dark Levi's 501s and a Barbour Vintage Cotton that seems to have a slimming effect on me. I also ordered some Beeswax Clarks DBs from another poster here. It's kind of lame to be that "trendy"/cliche, but it's a unique look for my body type. I think that I'm a kind of ambassador for the overweight community and I am taking the wonderful styles that styleforum engenders and introducing them to my people.
It's for real, I do professional modeling sometimes. In that case it was for a Star Trek uniform site. How many of you can say that you're a professional model? The bearded guy is kind of creepy. His friends in the last picture are downright scary.
Quote: Originally Posted by kaizoku Fat people should only dress in track suits and tennis shoes so they can run their fat asses around the block a few times. Only way for a fat person to look good is to lose weight. That is extremely hurtful. Here is my best picture, it was taken by a professional:
Does anybody have some advice about how a fat man should dress if he wants to look good?
Pendleton has a good sale so you're in luck if you like plaids. E.g. http://www.pendleton-usa.com/product...847/c/1830.uts.