or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Outsole is 11.5 inches. I wear 7.5 in Redwings Traveler. Although people claims the Wolverines run big, I find them to bee quite (and maybe just a tad big) true to size, unless you have narrow feet. If you do, you should size down (and these would fit an 8.5, maybe even a very narrow footed 9?). I hope that's helpful.
Out sole is 11.5 inches.
Wolverine 1000-mile boots in Brown. Size 8. Excellent overall condition. Included are the original box, polishing cloth, etc. Thin rubber soles were put on at a $30 cost.
That's right. Except Small which is sold out.
The jacket runs big. I'm 5'7" and It's very roomy for me. I like it much fitted. My guess is that it will fit well size down (meaning, it will fit well someone who generally wears size medium. I hope that's helpful.
Brand new Levi's 1930 Menlo leather jacket. Size S. SOLD.
NWT and never worn. Dark grey.
For sale, SOREL | Men's Balmoralâ„¢ Halfcab LTR in distressed light brown color (i think Sorel's name for it is "Elk"). Tried on once at home and in like-new condition. Size 8.5.
Hi, They believe they are quite true to size. I wear 8 in Wolverine's 1000-mile boots (which supposedly run big) and these fit me well but a bit snugger than the Wolverine (my 8 Wolverines can take very heavy socks - these may be a bit too tight with the same socks). I hope that's helpful.
For sale a pair of Buzz Rickson officer chukka boots in size 8E. Original shoebox is included. In fantastic overall shape. Superb, unsurpassed shoe making craftsmanship. These were made as exact replicas (ti the stitch from what I hear) of military officers chukkas. Very hard to find (available mostly, if not only, in Japan). Retailed for $500.