or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Brand new Levi's 1930 Menlo leather jacket. Size S. SOLD.
NWT and never worn. Dark grey.
For sale, SOREL | Men's Balmoral™ Halfcab LTR in distressed light brown color (i think Sorel's name for it is "Elk"). Tried on once at home and in like-new condition. Size 8.5.
Hi, They believe they are quite true to size. I wear 8 in Wolverine's 1000-mile boots (which supposedly run big) and these fit me well but a bit snugger than the Wolverine (my 8 Wolverines can take very heavy socks - these may be a bit too tight with the same socks). I hope that's helpful.
For sale a pair of Buzz Rickson officer chukka boots in size 8E. Original shoebox is included. In fantastic overall shape. Superb, unsurpassed shoe making craftsmanship. These were made as exact replicas (ti the stitch from what I hear) of military officers chukkas. Very hard to find (available mostly, if not only, in Japan). Retailed for $500.
Thanks much, Ben. The boots will be shipped Monday and I will forward a confirmation + tracking to you after the shipment was dropped off. Cheers, Danny
Wolverine 1000-mile boots. Brown. Size 8 1/2. The boots had thin "Topy" sole protectors fitted ($30 cost). They have been very lightly worn and are in a terrific condition. They will be shipped with original box and Wolverine black buffing cloth. $235 shipped in the CONUS (PayPal "gift" or please add 4%).