or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Brand new with tags, LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING (LVC) 501XX 1955 LEG TREMBLER MODIFIED jeans. 31" X 34". These are, low rise, slim fit.
Neither. It's a medium shade of grey. The 3 pictures of the jacket being worn are the most accurate, color wise.
For sale a pair of PRPS style 01AA selvedge jeans. Made in Japan. Size 29. Very light wash. No damages. $69 shipped in the CONUS. Approx. actual measurements: 15" - waist (back and front aligned) 10.5" - front rise 11.5" - at crotch 9.25" - at knee 9" - at hem 31" - inseam
yes, i believe they do. But shoe size is a personal thing... I wear 8 normally and these are a bit big for me. I believe the show is just about 11 1/2 inch long from heel to toe (outsole). I hope that's helpful. Thanks for your interest.
Oops. Sorry about that. Size S.
FS a new with tags pair of LVC (Levi's Vintage Clothing) 1955 501 "Johnny". Size 31" X 32" (they run small!).
I am selling a brand new with tags (never worn) Woolrich John Rich & Bros. military "Humboldt" field coat (A/W10 collection). Size S. One of 2 designed by To Ki To for Woolrich's 180'th anniversary. The military green padded field coat features a detachable hood, a button front fastening, six front press stud closure pockets all with a nylon mesh trim and a large nylon mesh panel to the sleeves. Coat has press stud tab adjustable cuffs, two interior pockets and is fully...
FS: New in Box Julian Boots Buckingham Palace boot in size 9, brown.
Outsole is 11.5 inches. I wear 7.5 in Redwings Traveler. Although people claims the Wolverines run big, I find them to bee quite (and maybe just a tad big) true to size, unless you have narrow feet. If you do, you should size down (and these would fit an 8.5, maybe even a very narrow footed 9?). I hope that's helpful.
Out sole is 11.5 inches.