or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

These are red-line Cone Mills selvage denim. I'm afraid I don't know the weight.
For sale new without tags NUDIE "Terry" denim jacket. Organic, "Sharp Used". Size S. Measurements: pit to pit - 19" shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 15.5" Sleeve length - 26" Length at back (bottom of collar to hem) - 21.5"
For sale BNIB RRL Bowery boot in tan. Size 8.
For sale a new with tags pair of RRL Straight Leg selvage jeans in "Stillwater" wash. Size 30" X 30".
Brand new with tags, LEVI'S VINTAGE CLOTHING (LVC) 501XX 1955 LEG TREMBLER MODIFIED jeans. 31" X 34". These are, low rise, slim fit.
Neither. It's a medium shade of grey. The 3 pictures of the jacket being worn are the most accurate, color wise.
For sale a pair of PRPS style 01AA selvedge jeans. Made in Japan. Size 29. Very light wash. No damages. $69 shipped in the CONUS. Approx. actual measurements: 15" - waist (back and front aligned) 10.5" - front rise 11.5" - at crotch 9.25" - at knee 9" - at hem 31" - inseam
yes, i believe they do. But shoe size is a personal thing... I wear 8 normally and these are a bit big for me. I believe the show is just about 11 1/2 inch long from heel to toe (outsole). I hope that's helpful. Thanks for your interest.
Oops. Sorry about that. Size S.
FS a new with tags pair of LVC (Levi's Vintage Clothing) 1955 501 "Johnny". Size 31" X 32" (they run small!).