or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

FS: New in Box Julian Boots Buckingham Palace boot in size 9, brown.
Outsole is 11.5 inches. I wear 7.5 in Redwings Traveler. Although people claims the Wolverines run big, I find them to bee quite (and maybe just a tad big) true to size, unless you have narrow feet. If you do, you should size down (and these would fit an 8.5, maybe even a very narrow footed 9?). I hope that's helpful.
Out sole is 11.5 inches.
Wolverine 1000-mile boots in Brown. Size 8. Excellent overall condition. Included are the original box, polishing cloth, etc. Thin rubber soles were put on at a $30 cost.
That's right. Except Small which is sold out.
The jacket runs big. I'm 5'7" and It's very roomy for me. I like it much fitted. My guess is that it will fit well size down (meaning, it will fit well someone who generally wears size medium. I hope that's helpful.
Brand new Levi's 1930 Menlo leather jacket. Size S. SOLD.
NWT and never worn. Dark grey.
For sale, SOREL | Men's Balmoralâ„¢ Halfcab LTR in distressed light brown color (i think Sorel's name for it is "Elk"). Tried on once at home and in like-new condition. Size 8.5.
Hi, They believe they are quite true to size. I wear 8 in Wolverine's 1000-mile boots (which supposedly run big) and these fit me well but a bit snugger than the Wolverine (my 8 Wolverines can take very heavy socks - these may be a bit too tight with the same socks). I hope that's helpful.