or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

NWT ENGINEERED GARMENTS "HARTFORD" 100% FLANNEL WOOL BLAZER. Size S. Charcoal grey.
Wolverine 1000-Mile boots. Rust color. Size 8. Gently worn. Come with original box and polishing cloth.
yep. still is.
Lightly worn and in truly superb shape (never saw wet weather), with box, polish cloth, etc.
Barely worn and in spotless condition. Fully lined and made of a cotton poplin fabric that is fused with fine metallic fibers that give it an unconstructed, crinkled look. Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5". Pit to pit - 20". Sleeve (shoulder) to cuff - 24.5". Length at back (collar seam to bottom) - 27". I have several transaction on SF that I can provide for reference as well as a 100% positive feedback on eBay (120).
BRAND NEW IN BOX RRL (Ralph Lauren, Double RL) "Belloq" boots. Size 8.5. Natural/Honey color. Box + shoe bags.
These are red-line Cone Mills selvage denim. I'm afraid I don't know the weight.
For sale new without tags NUDIE "Terry" denim jacket. Organic, "Sharp Used". Size S. Measurements: pit to pit - 19" shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 15.5" Sleeve length - 26" Length at back (bottom of collar to hem) - 21.5"
For sale BNIB RRL Bowery boot in tan. Size 8.
For sale a new with tags pair of RRL Straight Leg selvage jeans in "Stillwater" wash. Size 30" X 30".