or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Brand new, never worn, Nike Internationalist LX. Luxe edition. Premium quality perforated suede top with calf leather finished edges and trim. Laces with brass ends. Cork inserts MSRP $140 No box.
New without box Burberry military style waterproof calf leather boots. Size 42 EU (9 US mens). Retail - $1,050,
For sale or trade: Pretty much mint SINN 556 A wrist watch. Still under warranty till Oct. 2016. Comes with all boxes and papers including still in effect warranty card. I will also be willing to sell the watch and the warranty card ONLY (without the strap or the box) for $735 net to me.
Brand new with tags MONCLER "RODIN" in herringbone wool down blazer. Exceptionally warm. Size 2. MSRP is $1,630.
New without box FRYE "Walter" wedge work boot. Made in USA. Whisky. Size 7.
BNIB ETQ AMSTERDAM "LOW 1" leather sneakers. Size 41 EU (8 US). Color is":Lamb" (beige) Outsole measures 11.5 inches and insole is 10.5 inches. For reference, I wear 8.5 in New Balance and these fit me well. Retail $249
Moncler Grenoble "Canmore" jacket in size 1. Brand new with tags. Color is navy with red breathable interior membrane. It has 2 front fleece-lined zippered pockets (one of which has a cord with a goggle cleaning cloth - with a Moncler logo...), one interior pocket designed to fit an MP player with an opening for headphones, and one zippered pocket on lower part of left sleeve. Exceptionally warm and comfortable. MSRP is $1,205. $729 + $17 CONUS shipping (PayPal gift or...
WOLVERINE 1000-BOOTS Brown Chromexcel Horween Leather Made in the USA Size 8 US Topy rubber sole protectors have been put on ($40 value). I have deliberately left the boots unpolished and uncleaned now to show their condition (they have been regularly oiled and cleaned using Obehnauf's LP leather oil).
BRAND NEW IN BOX Wolverine 1000 Mile "Morley". Rough out Leather (W00544) Made in USA MSRP $400 Goodyear Welt construction Leather and rubber heel / Rubber sole Size 8.5D .
Dr. Marten's "Graeme" chelsea boots in Tan Boanil Brush leather. Made in England. Size US 8 (UK 7). Come with box and in practically like new condition - worn once only. Link to the boots on Dr. Marten's site: http://www.drmartens.com/us/Men%252527s-Made-In-England-Boots-%252526-Shoes/graeme/p/16729220