or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Brand new, never worn, with box and shoe bags, Alden Indy 403 boots in dark brown CXL in size 8D. Received as a gift and held on to them for a while, but they are not for me... $419 + $17 fior shipped in the CONUS (via PayPal "Gift" please).
Red Wing Heritage Beckman for J. Crew In excellent condition (worn sparingly in dry weather), with box. Size 7.5. $169 + $17 for CONUS shipping.
Brand new with case and all original boxes/papers/cleaning cloth, Oliver Peoples "O'Malley" (from the "vintage" collection) sunglasses Amber Tortoise with Green C Vintage Glass. $309 + $10 for shipping in the CONUS (PayPal gift please).
Bought and never worn (a bit too large for me). Resisted selling it, but I guess it belongs somewhere it will get some use. Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland jacket (designed by Engineered Garments' Daiki Suzuki). Red plaid wool blend. Partially lined. Size S. Shell - 85% wool, 15% nylon Measurements: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 17" Armpit to armpit - 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) - 25" Length (at back, bottom of collar to hem) - 27"
NWT Wallace and Barnes (J. Crew) Channel Bomber in XS. Retailed for $265 - sold out.
NWT ENGINEERED GARMENTS "ANDOVER" BLAZER 100% WOOL, BROWN PINSTRIPE. Sz. S. Fully lined. Measurements: Shoulder to seam to shoulder seam - 17" Armpit to armpit - 19" Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff - 24" Length at back from bottom of collar to hem - 27.5" $219 + $12 for CONUS shipping (PayPal "gift" or please add 4% for fees).
sold.
NWT Shipley & Halmos navy "Laszio" striped cardigan. Cotton/Cashmere blend with suede elbow patches. Size XS. $49 + $8 shipped in the CONUS (please use PayPal "gift"). Check out: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/style-guides/shipley-halmos-cardigan-spring-2013-7#slide-7
NWT ENGINEERED GARMENTS "HARTFORD" 100% FLANNEL WOOL BLAZER. Size S. Charcoal grey.
Wolverine 1000-Mile boots. Rust color. Size 8. Gently worn. Come with original box and polishing cloth.