Posts by bluebleed

Brand new w/tags Nudie Brute Knut Dry Orange Selvage. Size 30" X 28" (these are intended to be worn loose and short/cropped). ORGANIC COTTON 12.5 OZ. KAIHARA COMFORT STRETCH SELVAGE (99% organic cotton, 1% lycra). ORANGE THREADS ALL OVER ZIP FLY MADE IN ITALY Actual measurements: Waist (lying flat with a natural curve of front) - 16" Rise - 11" Inseam - 27.5" Leg opening - 6.5" Retail $299 $129 + $8 for CONUS shipping (net after fees if any)
Pre owned in excellent condition. Size 7.5
Brand new Dsquared2 "Glam Head" slim leg jeans. Sizes EU 46 and EU 44 (30 and 28 US) Button-fly closure 98% cotton, 2% elastane Made in Italy For more information, check out the item on: http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/product/85835 Retail: $465 $245 + $8 for conus shipping (after fees, if any).
Thanks much!
Could I please have the measurements including the sleeve width above and below the elbow area? Thanks!
Brand new with tags. Never worn, Canada Goose Hybridge Lite Hoody down jacket. Size S. Black with grey interior. See Canada Goose site for details (I will post actual photos shortly - the Jacket is brand new, in perfect, unworn shape). $399 net excluding shipping and any fees (PayPal, etc.)
Julian boots "Buckingham" boots in size 8. Box included. Originally purchased at Barney's. Had Vibram half soles put on ($45 cost)
Worn indoors for 2-3 days and practically in close to new condition (see detailed pictures) Red Wing Roughneck moc toe boots in brick oil slick. Size 7.5. Style 8146. With box $185 + $16 flor conus shipping, net after fees.
New with Tags Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in 100% herringbone wool. Size S. The jacket was purchased at Steven Alan a few seasons ago (was a gift) but it has not been worn The Bedford Jacket is a classic Daiki Suzuki design, reflecting on the traditions of heritage garments with a modern lease of life. Masterfully designed and expertly finished, this workwear inspired jacket hosts a number of functional details, and pays homage to the durability of classic...
Hi, Thanks for your interest. For reference, I wear 7.5 in Indys and 8 in Wolverine 1000 Mile boots and the Oak Street in size 8 fit me very well. I hope this helps. Cheers