or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

BNWT (purchased at Barney's - receipt can be provided), MONCLER "AMEDE" down blazer in size 4 (Barney's tag says L). Retail - $895. $495 + $15 for US shipping (PayPal gift please).
Hi, not sure what you mean, but these seem to run true to size based on my feet.
Hi, Thanks for your interest. I am still hoping to get my price (it's more than $100 savings over getting those at J. Crew...and they are just as new as you'd get there . If they are still here in a couple of weeks, I will likely be open to offers then. Cheers and thanks!
Lightly worn pair of RRL "Belloq" work boots (RRL's version of Alden's Indy boots: Prof. Belloq was Indy's nemesis in the first Indiana Jones movie...in case you really care to know). Natural/tan leather. Size 8.5. Original box and dust bags included.
Very lightly worn on and off for about 2 weeks. With box and shoe bags. Superb condition (please see detailed pics). $399 + $15 for US shipping (PayPal gift, please). Open to trades: boots (depending on brand, sizes 7.5 - 8), or jackets (sizes small or XS).
Brand new, never worn, with box and shoe bags, Alden Indy 403 boots in dark brown CXL in size 8D. Received as a gift and held on to them for a while, but they are not my size... These are first quality, store bought - THEY ARE NOT SECONDS.
Red Wing Beckman for J. Crew In excellent condition with box. Size 7.5. Color (limited to J. Crew's edition) is called "Gaucho".
Brand new with case and all original boxes/papers/cleaning cloth, Oliver Peoples "O'Malley" (from the "vintage" collection) sunglasses Amber Tortoise with Green C Vintage Glass. $299 + $10 for shipping in the CONUS (PayPal gift please).
Bought and never worn (a bit too large for me). Resisted selling it, but I guess it belongs somewhere it will get some use. Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland jacket (designed by Engineered Garments' Daiki Suzuki). Red plaid wool blend. Partially lined. Size S. Shell - 85% wool, 15% nylon Measurements: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 17" Armpit to armpit - 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) - 25" Length (at back, bottom of collar to hem) - 27"
NWT Wallace and Barnes (J. Crew) Channel Bomber in XS. Retailed for $265 - sold out.