or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Brand new with tag BELSTAFF H RACER jacket in a tough to find size (EU 44). Black. $395 net.
Brand new with tag ARC'TERYX VEILANCE ISOGON jacket. Navy. Size S. $299 + 13 CONUS shipping (net, excluding fees, if any)
Brand new with tags Canada Goose Lodge down jacket in size M. Color is slate. $329 + $13 CONUS shipping
Got these as a gift from Japan. These had a very limited distribution mostly in Europe and Japan I believe and now are sold out pretty much everywhere. Nike Internationalist LX. Lux edition. Premium high-quality perforated / solid suede with calf leather finished edges and trim. Laces with brass ends. Cork inserts. You are not likely to see anyone else wearing these around you. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/internationalist-lx-shoe/pid-10938386/pgid-11330580 Wore...
New without box Burberry military style waterproof calf leather boots. Size 42 EU (9 US mens). Retail - $1,050,
For sale or trade: Pretty much mint SINN 556 A wrist watch. Still under warranty till Oct. 2016. Comes with all boxes and papers including still in effect warranty card. I will also be willing to sell the watch and the warranty card ONLY (without the strap or the box) for $735 net to me.
Brand new with tags MONCLER "RODIN" in herringbone wool down blazer. Exceptionally warm. Size 2. MSRP is $1,630.
New without box FRYE "Walter" wedge work boot. Made in USA. Whisky. Size 7.
BNIB ETQ AMSTERDAM "LOW 1" leather sneakers. Size 41 EU (8 US). Color is":Lamb" (beige) Outsole measures 11.5 inches and insole is 10.5 inches. For reference, I wear 8.5 in New Balance and these fit me well. Retail $249
Moncler Grenoble "Canmore" jacket in size 1. Brand new with tags. Color is navy with red breathable interior membrane. It has 2 front fleece-lined zippered pockets (one of which has a cord with a goggle cleaning cloth - with a Moncler logo...), one interior pocket designed to fit an MP player with an opening for headphones, and one zippered pocket on lower part of left sleeve. MSRP is $1,205. $729 + $17 CONUS shipping (PayPal gift or + 4% to offset fees, Or, via Venmo...