or Connect

Posts by bluebleed

Julian boots "Buckingham" boots in size 8. Box included. Originally purchased at Barney's. Had Tappy soles put on. Perfect condition. $359 + $18 for CONUS shipping (net after fees if any)
Worn indoors for 2-3 days and practically in like new condition (see detailed pictures) Red Wing Roughneck moc toe boots in brick oil slick. Size 7.5. Style 8146. With box $195 + $16 flor conus shipping, net after fees.
New with Tags Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket in 100% herringbone wool. Size S. The jacket was purchased at Steven Alan a few seasons ago (was a gift) but it has not been worn The Bedford Jacket is a classic Daiki Suzuki design, reflecting on the traditions of heritage garments with a modern lease of life. Masterfully designed and expertly finished, this workwear inspired jacket hosts a number of functional details, and pays homage to the durability of classic...
Hi, Thanks for your interest. For reference, I wear 7.5 in Indys and 8 in Wolverine 1000 Mile boots and the Oak Street in size 8 fit me very well. I hope this helps. Cheers
Sorry, I don't.
BNIB Oak Street Bootmakers Trench boot in black Chromexcel leather. Size 8 Box included. $225 + $15 for CONUS shipping, net after any fees.
BNWT Battenwear Trek pants in ripstop, dark navy, 100% cotton. Drawstring waist. Size S
NIKE FLYKNIT RACER OREO 2.0. I bought these recently in dead stock condition and worn them twice. They are in practically like new condition. Original box included. Size 9 mens.
SPALWART MARATHON TRAIL SNEAKERS. Black suede and airbag material top. Worn for less than a week and in close to new condition. With original box. Purchased at Barney's NY. MSRP $300.
Exactly the same but the color on the web is less acurate. My photos are more representative of the actual color which is deeper, richer navy than on the Nike website.