or Connect

Posts by clotheshorse69

Christian Dior double breasted overcoat, size 38R. Pure new wool. Charcoal on black tweed herringbone: overall, a dark effect. 6 x 2 button layout. “Union made in America”. Single vent on back. Shoulders 20” Chest 22.5” Waist 22” Sleeves 25.2” Back length (from below collar) 49.5” Minimal tailoring, so the fit is pretty generous. It is in stunning condition, purchased a couple years ago at a Nordstroms in TX. Trusted buyer. Shipping is included within the U.S. ...
Paul Stuart double breasted tuxedo, peak lapeled, size 38R. Purchased as a separate a year ago. 6 x 2 button layout. Made by Samuelsohn. Single vent on back. Chest 19.5" Shoulders 18.25" Waist 17.75" Sleeves 24.25" Back (from bottom of collar) 32" Has been conservatively taken in on the sides, so the fit is quite regular looking — there is enough material for greater tapering. Well taken care of, no flaws to report. Paul Stuart is known for the contemporary...
Black Donald Pliner slip-ons made especially for regular fitting slacks. I say regular fitting slacks because these can look pretty long (one would definitely want the pant leg width to offset the longness). The toe is pointy, equivalent of a cowboy toe. Weather-proofed Napa leather for versatile wear. Sleek, wholecut appearance. Original sole savers on the bottom. Definitely something you want to wear with jeans or chinos. These were worn a handful of times and are...
For sale is a fully flashed and jailbroken iPhone 3GS: will work on any carrier and any APPs may be downloaded through Cydia. This is the 16GB version with black casing. Everything works perfectly. Near mint condition: normal wear; a few light scratches here and there on the casing, but not on the screen, and nothing noticeable. Includes power supply and connector. Will throw in a $30 case. Great for just the Wifi and HD camera alone, but phone feature can be activated...
For sale is a pair of welted, burgundy colored loafers by Bostonian. The leather is calf, I believe. These appear to be from the 60s or 70s, and were American made. They have been very well cared for. There is hardly any creasing on the vamp (also, notice the penny slits), and the doubled soles have mild wear, as do the heels. The lining feels like nubuck. Needless to say, there is another twenty years of wear left in them! The size is 9 1/2 B, and fits true to size. For...
For sale is a (transferrable) $100 Apple gift card good for App Store and/or iTunes purchases. Upon Paypal payment I will send the code instantly via IM or email if preferred, or in the mail.
OK guys, $40 shipped. Paypal, Google Checkout or M.O., thanks.
Price drop: $60 OBO
Photos of the soles have been added, and I have described them as calf as suggested (since I have no proof they are actual cordovan). Also, I have reduced the price to $70.00 plus shipping. Thanks..
For sale is a pair of welted, genuine cordovan loafers by Bostonian. By cordovan, I mean the color is a rich cordovan. The leather is calf, I believe. These appear to be from the 60s or 70s, and were American made. They have been very well cared for; there is hardly any creasing on the vamp (also, notice the penny slits), and the doubled soles have mild wear, as do the heels, as if they were worn only short distances and inside. The lining feels like nubuck. Needless...