Posts by clotheshorse69

Tie Rack adjustable black bow tie, one size, silk, made in Germany: $15 (including shipping). I am a seller on the buy/sell section with 12 positive feedbacks. I ship within the U.S. This is perfect for all those black tie event you have to attend on the move. The silk has a slight sheen to it. This acquisition is from an estate sale, and I was told this was never worn before. It shows no signs of wear: no wrinkles or fading. Handmade in Germany. This will fit...
Asking price includes shipping. This is perfect for all those black tie event you have to attend on the move. The silk has a slight sheen to it. This acquisition is from an estate sale, and I was told this was never worn before. It shows no signs of wear: no wrinkles or fading. Handmade in Germany. This will fit many normal neck sizes as indicated on the inside notch holes intended for the toggle at the end of the neck band. Please ask all necessary questions...
Brand new in box. SRP: $295. Asking price: $99 + $16 shipping and handling. The French designer's description: Nappa cow leather sneakers. Colors : black. High sneakers in a smooth cow leather, white waxed flat cotton laces, double stitching at the back, vegetable rubber sole, Calf leather lining. Elastic closure at the ankle and suede leather patches. All our sneakers are fully assembled and hand-sewn. This style fits big, we recommend to order a size smaller...
Is this a good value? http://www.french-mode.com/men/shoes/sneakers/sneakers-harlem-matri-black-nappa-calfskin-leather-florian-denicourt-1618.html
who has experience with barons papillom? their web site is giving an error now. i want some red hi-tops and am thinking of doing a custom order with them. all their shoes have 'designed in france' on the tongue, which makes me wonder what, if anything, is done in france (leather, rubber, assembly).
i bought some soft grey brand commando-style boots on ebay for ~$100. the seller said they were made in france. there is absolutely no label of origin on them... who is familiar with the soft grey line from la redoute? is this basically meh level stuff as far as quality (jcp equivalent i guess)? i know some t-shirts are made in france, but has anyone ever come across other things, such as sneakers and boots, that are made in france?
Just in time for the cold weather. I bought them a couple months ago, but they are too big for me. They should fit a true 11.5. They are steel-toed with Vibram sole savers. Entirely made in the USA. Asking 150 shipped. Ask me anything about the boots before purchase to avoid issue.
Nevermind
Nevermind
Allen-Edmonds vintage shoe tress, one size, 9.99 BIN New Star professional horsehair shoe brushes, 23.49 BIN