or Connect

Posts by clotheshorse69

I'd wear a car coat than a traditional wool overcoat
Ralph Lauren Purple Label only uses the finest fabrics and highest quality construction. This would encompass a 28"-34" waist. Handmade in Italy. Retails for over two hundred dollars. My asking price includes shipping and tracking. I accept Paypal.
Social skills, learn them
Really liking the skater shoes or watever they are, they look appropriate on the boat. Also, I just realized how to wear an off-center graphic tee.
Burgundy says 'hi'.Seriously, although it isn't considered classic, black is OK. The silhouette looks beyond slim. I would call it skinny. Again, not classic, but not necessarily bad.
Vintage shell cordovan wing toe shoes from Florsheim’s highest line, the Imperial. Meticulous detail went into the crafting of each shoe in the Imperial line, from the quality of the cordovan leather, to the stitching, to the cleated heels. Color is oxblood. These are well taken care of and have a lifetime of wear left in them. Measurements: Heel to toe: 12.5” Widest area of sole: 4.25” Price includes shipping, tracking and insurance. I accept Paypal.
Ralph Lauren Black Label is known for its high quality fabrics and construction, and this robe is no exception to the rule. For offer is a 100% Egyptian cotton, super soft, short robe (measures 41" from collar to bottom hem). Deep lavender. Three front pockets. Lightly used and overall nice condition. Handmade in Italy. Asking price includes shipping and tracking. I accept Paypal.
Handmade, open laced, black alligator shoes. Elongated toe box. Made in Spain by Mezlan's high grade line, Platinum. Good condition. There is noticeable parting between a couple of the scales on the left toe area, but this doesn't detract from the overall appearance (see last pic). Measurements: Length: 12 3/4" Width: 4 1/3" I accept Paypal. Asking price includes shipping.
Handmade, open laced, black alligator shoes. Elongated toe box. Made in Spain by Mezlan. Good condition. There is noticeable parting between a couple of the scales on the left toe area, but this doesn't detract from the overall appearance (see last pic). Measurements: Length: 12 3/4" Width: 4 1/3" I accept Paypal. Asking price includes shipping.
Handmade, open laced, black alligator shoes. Elongated toe box. Made in Spain by Mezlan. Good condition. There is noticeable parting between a couple of the scales on the left toe area, but this doesn't detract from the overall appearance (see last pic). Measurements: Length: 12 3/4" Width: 4 1/3" I accept Paypal. Asking price includes shipping.