or Connect

Posts by clotheshorse69

$79 Paul Stuart, Southwick, 3-roll-2, midnight, 38, athletic fit, good condition Ebay suit link
Wedding season around the corner... Anyone interested in a Banana Republic 100% linen sport coat? Sz. 40R, beige, classic cut, made in Italy?
Good fight last night
RLPL Slippers, sz. 11, $19.99 starting bid, ends in 24 hrs.
the internet talked me into buying used shoes fuck
The height of construction and quality is yours with this pure cashmere robe from RL Purple Label (highest range). This is the softest, finest pure cashmere fabric I have ever felt. 48" length, 42" chest from seam to seam, 33/34 sleeves. Original sash. I want to call the color royal purple. It takes on a lively purple in natural light, and a muted shade in the dark. Because of the moth damage, I'm calling the condition fair. There are no stains, odors or other...
bump
Gucci boots appropriate as both work wear and club wear. I am an 11 D and these are true to fit. The toe box is elongated for aesthetics. Just polished. Very good condition, no noticeable flaws, just signs of normal wear. Boots have custom pulls tabs stitched on. Insole 12 ¼" Sole 13 x 4 5/8" (widest part) Height 7 ½" (bottom of heel to top of shaft) Heel 1" Shipping will be $13.45 through paypal
Very lightly used, great condition Red Wings for sale. Never used for work or walking distances. Durable antiqued cowhide and crepe soles. There is a tiny hole in the upper shaft of the right boot, indicating these are seconds. I have found no unnatural flaws, otherwise. Please base your purchase on the pics provided. Ask all necessary questions before purchase to avoid return. Dimensions 12½" sole length 4" sole widest width 9" height (heel to top of opening) 11¾"...
these red wings resemble the beckman, a.k.a. ‘gentleman traveler’, except have 10 eyelets/fasteners. worn looking leather and commando soles. no size, but they fit a sz. 11 foot comfortable (they fit me fine). Look at measurements below, they could possibly fit a 10.5 foot with thick socks. these boots have an odor that may or may not be corrected with odor eaters/foot powder. if you are going for the distressed leather look, these are you boots. 12½” sole length 4¼”...