or Connect

Posts by clotheshorse69

Benchmade in Maine for L.L. Bean. Goodyear welted. These loafers are in nice, vintage condition (they have just been cleaned and conditioned). They are a dark tan leather. Lots of life left in these slippers from a reputable dealer in quality attire. I accept Paypal. Price includes shipping.
Made in France of full grain leather and a 100% rubber sole. Goodyear welted by hand. Using solid construction and materials, Mephisto makes the ultimate stylish walking shoes for casual traveling and get togethers. I would call the color chestnut, being an overall medium-dark tan. These are like new, having been worn only twice and are virtually crease-less/no foot imprint on sole. I take Paypal. Shipping is included in my asking price.
Add the finishing touch to your formal business suit with this vintage Paul Stuart dress shirt. Paul Stuart is known for both superb quality and influencing the modern American business look. Vintage light blue, micro-striped texture on the shirt with contrasting white collar. Made in the U.S.A. of 100% pima cotton. No noticeable wear. Just laundered. Shipping is included in my asking price. I take Paypal. Measurements: Neck: 17.5" Shoulder: 21" Chest: ...
Yes: bomber jackets, Weatherproof style jackets, double breasted overcoats No: shirts
I agree in the above context. But if we're talking about sans jacket at a company picnic or a parent-teacher conference, sure, why not.
Is there a watch thread here? What is the consensus on watches?
LMAO
Would be funny to have a faux douchebag challenge
The shoes are too pointy for the slimness of the pants. Shoes with elongated toes (as pictured) look best with traditional fitting pants/suit. In the picture right below this one, the shoes are perfectly proportionate. "Normal" toe shoes go great with slim fit stuff, I think.