or Connect

Posts by clotheshorse69

I do middle school lang. arts and var. tutoring on the side.
Anyone know who does for Versace these days, Zegna?
Context is everything. Your peers come in jeans, sweaters and sneakers? Yeah, you're 'that guy'. Tone it down, way down. And change your personality.
Earthy red accents on bluish shades of windowpane. Overall, a medium-dark effect. Very soft cashmere shell. Made in Italy. Excellent condition. This has been tailored for a slim fit. Chest: 18.25" Length: ~25" I accept Paypal and Google Wallet. Asking price includes shipping, tracking and insurance.
Off-white chalk stripe on deep gray wool. Single vent. Made in U.S.A. Very nice condition. Jacket Shoulders: 18” Chest: ~19” Sleeve: 24.5” Length: 32.5” Pants Waits: ~16” Rise: 12” Thigh: 10.25” Leg: 32.25” Hem: 9.5” I accept Paypal and Google Wallet. Asking price includes shipping, tracking and insurance.
It's not necessarily the percentage of protein in a supplement or food, but the quality of the protein. I recommend Bob's Red Mill whey. I can't find that anywhere around me now. Also, I used to drink Muscle Milk, now I just drink organic milk. Your better off consuming real food and drink: organic/farm raised/GMO-free than the majority of stuff they sell at the vitamin aisle.
That is a decent anti-fit. I would leave it as is, could add some contrast to your fitted look. I have no idea on the quality, it looks decent.
I've always seen them on the level of coolness as Brooks Brothers (i.e., not cool), but they have tried a lot last decade to change that image. I'll echo the sentiment of snatching J. Crew stuff on sale. It's decent beater/everyday stuff.
These days I don't wear a lot of suits/sport coats
Bought some whip stitched slippers at Nordstrom a couple years ago and they have held up remarkable well, very comfy too.