or Connect

Posts by Drudged

And another drop...
Price drop.
For Sale: A Canali Proposta line wool/cashmere charcoal 3/4 length overcoat in absolutely excellent pre-owned condition - no flaws at all. Features a 3 button closure, two exterior flap pockets and two interior pockets. Fully lined, single vented, made in Italy out of 90% wool and 10% cashmere. I live in Southern California and while I love the look, I just don't get the use out of it I wish that I did (used maybe twice in the past two years). Tagged a size 52 Eurpoean,...
Theory's tailored clothing used to be made by Hickey Freeman up until about 6 months ago. The fit was slim and the jackets actually had a little bit of shape to them (although completely fused). Now that Theory is again manufacturing their own garments, the quality of workmanship and fabrics has gone downhill in addition to being made in China again. The sport shirts and dress shirts have always been and continue to be trim and made of very light, soft cotton. Just...
The cashmere 3-piece is beautiful, I'm sure it will find a good home soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rugger No threads about this within the last few years, curious about their products. I bought a pair of wingtips from them. I was at the mall(another story) looking for wingtips and looked everywhere, including some high end designer and department stores. I saw maybe 2 pairs in 10 stores! As I was walking out I saw the hugo boss store so I went in. They have some great stuff but there was one pair of lighter brown wingtips...
They're called trunks.
Bloomingdale's just got in both cashmere and merino sweaters from their own private label. Tons of colors, they come in v-necks, crew necks, cable knits, half-zips, etc. The merinos are $78 and are currently buy one get one half off.
I rarely post but read this forum regularly. The community is not too unlike most other online forums, but the wealth of knowledge contributed here is pretty astounding. I feel like the best way for a novice to take this site in is simply dedicating a month or two to reading different threads daily, and sifting through the responses for the truly helpful posts that are bound to crop up. If you're new and come across as disrespectful, in my mind you deserve to get it thrown...
A billionaire should surely spend as they please, however wouldn't it be a better investment to purchase well made garments? One would think the inherent value of quality, aesthetics, and longevity would outweigh inferior, cheaper pieces. It could be that the time required to research sartorial endeavors (or the money required to have someone do it for you) does not entice them enough to move it up on their list of priorities. While my priorities have not netted me a...