or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Maybe these days for women but I'm saying exactly the opposite about guys might be the case.
So yoga. I notice that most guys that get seriously into yoga all tend to have a similar build. Does yoga give them the build or does that build in men lead to them selecting yoga? Women that were seriously into yoga all used to have the same build too but now I notice there is far more diversity in build among serious practitioners. It used to be all women seriously into yoga were sort of bony greyhound built women but now there are some very attractively built women...
Saw a guy today driving an old Datsun pickup truck and he looked and dressed exactly like Napoleon Dynamite's older brother.
Ed, that is actually a good post and I agree with it.
I forgot to say, you would know best.
Decided we only need two seating areas in the main space. Still going to do the two seats for reading in front of the fireplace with ottomans but then thinking of an "L" shaped sectional that will look out the windows to the view and look towards the bar and dining area. I'll put at least one chair into that area. What made me go from three to two areas is that having two other couples over is pretty standard so I need a comfy seating area for six. One you get eight or...
I also am not sure it's true. I always thought Hunter Valley was a pretty small GI, in terms of output, and mainly known for (oddly enough) Semillon, Shiraz and Chard? I could be wrong as I'm not really up on Oz's GIs.
That is a very odd sentiment.
I would have thought Betty was resolved except for next week's trailer showing her new husband yelling at her.
Does Pete have sex with Sally? Also, the Betty character is obviously not resolved yet. Any shot her and Don reconcile?