Posts by Piobaire

Got my federal refund two weeks ago but my state has yet to arrive.
I love me some good Condrieu. That's funny as at happy hour yesterday my somm friend came by and we were talking about Condrieu. I was invited to a guy's night dinner in April and they asked me if I would lead them through a tasting. They're all really very casual wine drinkers so I've got a few bottles of a $9 NZ Sauv Blanc that is full of the grapefruit/tropical fruit notes. My goal is to explain in a good representation there are common varietal markers and that...
Isn't there a thread for this already, Booth?
I can't make my mind up about Biffy Clyro. I want to like them but I hate them.
I am extra douchey. And have a shit load of fun every time I dust someone in a Mazda or Subie hatchback that thinks they're going to roll me.
It was actually otc that deemed my ride a douchemobile. If I remember his post correctly it also enumerated the sin of doing a lot of things well but not being a stand out in anything. I suspect "anything" encompassed neck snapping acceleration, gut twisting cornering, etc. but he can fill us in on that.
L'Incartesian?
Oy, the martinis were pretty good but made getting started the workout this morning a little rough. Amazing how much better you can feel after powering through though.
A quick plate shot from last night. I over did it with my home made bacon lardons but they're so damn good. There was a quinoa salad with lots of veggies and cilantro that was really good too.
We gave it to a young couple that was here last night. Oy, lots of green martinis.