or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Oh, it's not just directs that contact me, but that's another story. In fact, one of the worst offenders doesn't even work for me, but again another story.I like all my directs but one and respect two of my directs...for the most part.
I saw a YouTube video once where a rabbit fended off two coyotes trying to attack it's babies. I think my YouTube > your YouTube.
A little of both. But just like "unlimited PTO" is not like I can disappear for three or four weeks. Hell, even when I do attempt to take two weeks, it's pretty rare that some fucking idiot doesn't bother me for something trivial that is important only to their little self.
Seven weeks here plus that standard bank holidays.But yeah, the "unlimited PTO" is a mind game. It really sounds good in recruiting and corporate press though.
Some do, some don't. Those that don't are obviously hypocrites. Or maybe their positions "evolved" and they now believe this is just a personal issue and should not be part of politics as they were told in the 90s by Clinton supporters?
Yes, the world is much different now. Bill signed a law saying gays could not marry. In 1992 multiple affairs were looked down on far more than they are today. 60 Minutes had a huge following and this interview was viewed by many millions.The world in 1992 rationally would have been harsher on him.It should be noted that the whole Lewinsky thing blew up due to a law suit of sexual harassment/assault. Paula Jones' attorney was questioning Bill, under oath, about various...
I would say just the opposite. Bill is not a moron, in fact, he's highly intelligent. The problem would be, that as smart as he is, he's not as smart as he thinks he is, and coupled with a super-sized portion of hubris, he got himself into a situation he finally couldn't talk himself out of.
Yup. As I said earlier in the thread (R) fucking around is worse than (D) fucking around due to the family values crap. As I also noted, except for Weiner, as he's a weener. Also, don't fuck with Hill's girl Huma. Weiner will be found with a suicide note in six months.
In my experience the goal of the defending party is to stop it from going to trial. If it gets in front of the jury you can pretty much figure the plaintiff is going to win in med-mal. It's a pretty horrible system and there's nothing else like it in the civilized world. I know I'm being pollyanna-ish but the goal should be a speedy determination of fact by expert parties and then an expedited process to get relief to the injured party (if there is one.)"Statutory...
Well, don't want to jump to conclusions, but early reports indicate it was a suicide bombing...