or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Have you ever thought disallowing certain breeds is some kind of proxy for screening? It's not 100% but certain breeds of dogs are associated with certain kinds of people.
No doubt she considers revenging the death of Renly as her duty.
The show runners are just chopping things to get to some kind of resolution for a series finale. We can all guess that the major resolution will be: [[SPOILER]]
I like grabbing the moving railing of an escalator and pulling it backwards. If you do it on the down low, so folks can't see you're the source, it can freak people out.
I think Neo's user title should be "Ollie."
Again, I'm fine with changes from the book. I'm not fine with destroying, eliminating, or otherwise bastardizing good character development and plot arcs. I'm not going to say I won't finish watching this train wreck but it's more like picking a scab vs. something I enjoy.
What fucking shit.
It's also on sale right now for Father's Day. I've had a Sous Vide Supreme for several years. Nothing but good to say about the SV Supreme but the Anova is more versatile, ultimately has more capacity, and you'll find yourself using it quite often.
Yup, cannot get upset with animals for following their instincts. You can ruefully kick yourself in the ass for not foreseeing certain events though (been there).
Looping is really quite the thing. I was listening to an older guy, mid 60s I'd say, do vocals and acoustic on a patio lounge. Amp, mic, and that little Ditto pedal and he was doing some nice work in a very unobtrusive way. Probably no one else there realized he was playing verses into the Ditto then layering on top.