or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

As I fully admit I'm not an investing guru but isn't an historical high non-relevant in deciding whether to buy a stock or not? I mean, don't we buy on our estimation of future performance, so that sort of thing is non-relevant? I could be wrong but that's how I look at things.
Sorry to hear about the job loss, GF.
There were a number of uncomfortable scenes between the two including him walking in on Betty while she was on the toilet.Joan. Had a wild thought about her story arc last night. The new guy is a swindler. He bilks her of her $1.5 million under the guise of buying investment property in NYC. She is broke once again and the fallout is the she, Roger, and their child ride off into the sunset as a happy little family unit. Don't forget that's Roger's kid.Thoughts on that...
So Don as mentor this episode. Three distinct versions of it: Peggy, that guy, Sally and her girlfriends. Failed each and every time (well, sort of maybe saved things with Sally as she boarded the bus). Comments on the meaning of that? Probably a big reach but a way of saying Don has nothing to offer future generations?
Doubly so considering her words at the execution as to why he was being executed...
Did not like the hissing.
I'm sure this was inspired by "The Ruins of Detroit" but thought some here might find this interesting: http://abandonednyc.com/ [[SPOILER]]
Ginger beer is awesome for Dark and Stormy drinks.
I like the implication here that the French are not white.
Should one not celebrate over leaving a shit job?