or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

The FOB market is ever growing.
I was actually thinking of folks like Oscar Wilde, Mozart, and Jim Morrison.
Some of the worst behaved people are the ones that know the most.
I might have to give this one a try but not with Regan's. I'm just not a fan and have been loving Bittercube and my own lately.
Inorite?
As much as I often desire to rip off someone's head off and shit down his neck pipe I try to remember that you tend to see the same people on the way down that you saw on the way up. Then again I've not changed jobs for 10 years so I've had no opportunity. Related to leaving a job and seeing the same people on the way up as the way down: the last time I left a job on bad terms was in the late 90s. It was one of those, "I quit!" "No, you can't quit because you're...
^ When you said loss of bodily functions I was expecting something like the hot tub diarrhea girl.
The problem with this is that you've just told him you're not working as hard as you can.
I had an LR3, which has more interior room than a Sport, and my GL is far more spacious. The only Rover with comparable room is the full size RR and that is more than I want to spend. I'm not saying I don't enjoy Rover, as I enjoyed the entire experience (driving, service, dealership 4x4 outings) but for the $$ MB gives far more interior space.If I was going for a long term vehicle I would certainly pick the Toyota too. However, 24-36 months is all I do, and the...