or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Back in the days you're talking about people used to actually complain about what you're saying you prefer and I think that's how the mega-threads started to develop. Yet another demonstration that it's impossible to please everyone.
WTF does that have to do with overzealous cops?
Everyone needs to watch Trumbo. Cranston is great and this story is absolutely true. You'll also respect Kirk Douglas in a whole new way as I had no idea. It's a part of American's recent past that deserves to be remembered.
I'm starting to wonder if this should go in the fake thread.
Yes.My turn: the dead man was shot in the back while fleeing?
Let's withhold snap judgments like that.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction: Trump does not receive a Nobel before he finishes ten months in office.
It was sort of slap-dash but damn was it tasty. Sweated some diced onion, carrot, celery, cauliflower with half a chub of Jimmy Dean sage breakfast sausage (nod to SR.) Sliced up some spuds and microwaved for several minutes until soft. Base was a few ounces of heavy cream sitting in the fridge, some whole milk, and a quart of chicken stalk. S&P to taste, crumbled in some bacon I cooked in the oven, and simmered 20 minutes after adding a flour/water slurry to thicken...
Trumbo. Some would say very apropos for the current moment.