or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Not sure if you're aware of what's happened. They took the minimum salary for an exempt employee from 23k to 47k. When you're an honest, true blue manager of staff you get calls at home (call offs), probably work more than 40 some weeks, 40 or less than others. Then there's other positions, like community outreach, where you might go from your house on a Saturday to a health fair event or something like that.Make them hourly and they'll have to use the punch clock first...
Ah, gotcha now. Truth be told I'm waiting to see who wins the election as I'm sure Trump will undo this shitfest. Additionally, I'm not looking forward to doing it.
I am an idiot and I don't understand how logic works.Instead of help with paperclips though I'd extend a hand fulfilling a secret santa.
I did not say that. Giving the raises early would lead to paying more.As to December being a bad time to job hunt...fucking Obama. Why'd he pick then?
Last week we received a frantic text about our kitten. She had a bulge in her intestinal area and the woman with the litter was freaking as that usually means there's a pretty dire situation going on with a six week old cat. I frankly was more than a little convinced Gracie had died, and she was trying to break it to us slowly, as she immediately issued us a refund on our deposit vs. playing the "wait and see" type scenario. Well, two vet visits later, some imaging and...
Could one say, a true Scotsman?
Hmm, outside of the general offensiveness of the depiction of Michelle I'd say they're on thin ice there. 20 year old Melania was 20x hotter than 20 year old Michelle but 46 year old post-plastic surgery Melania is not a good looking as 51 year old, no surgery Michelle. Michelle is one of those people that grew into her looks and she got prettier as she aged. Caveat: as long as Michelle is not making her mean face...and she does seem to suffer from RBF.
So what is the narrative going to be for antisemitism in this election cycle? I ask as it has to be a carefully created narrative such that the blatant antisemitism of the left wing establishment in academia is not undermined while still saying it's horrible when Trump supports display it.
Well, there's no reason to make any changes until just prior to the new rule. Why would I pay more before I'm forced to? As to the laid off folks their roles will need to get absorbed by other people and no need to do this until it's time also. At least they get to have a nice Thanksgiving.It's not my world, I'm just living in it and doing the best I can.