or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

For better healthcare.
It's even worse than you think, as in typical Canadian fashion, why have one fascist governmental body when you can have two (or more?) There's a Canadian Human Rights Commission and it decides what cases to send to the body in question, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal (which levies fines and sanctions after it rules.) And if the offending party does not modify to conform? Yeah, they can be...
Family is different than the anonymous person that's going to compete with you for a job or help depress your wages.
It is not unaccountable but rather based on reams of data and the only divisions created are for those unwilling to acknowledge what the data clearly demonstrates...and that's on them, not the observation.
I'm watching as much of this convention as I did last week's.
Wow, the Twitter-verse and Blog-o-sphere is covered in spluge and multiple orgasm grool. The Dems are just foaming over whomever is speaking tonight.
It's is kind of heart warming that all those millions donated to Bernie to fight the Wall Street candidate were wasted as he's going to endorse the Wall Street candidate.
What a guy...always looking on the bright side.
Media and Japanese privilege. They're going to portray him as a "lone wolf" and "mentally distrubed" vs. "a terrorist."
Paired a Paso Robles southern Rhone style blend. It went very well. My only bitch was the gas. Holy christ...and I took Beano!