or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

St. George Green Chili Vodka = 2 oz Grade A maple syrup = 1 oz Your favorite mole bitters = 1 eye dropper full Shake. Strain into martini glass. Orange rind garnish So good.
Run out of those free Chipotle coupons?
You need to move.
Have they never heard of soundproofing where you live?
Where we were last night, at one point, a couple of Bubba-Gumps were allowing their brat to run around the place shrieking. This went on for about 10 minutes until a waitress, carrying three entree plates, tripped over the banshee. I'll start off by saying thankfully the banshee wasn't hurt (not it's fault the parents are putting no limits) but all three plates went flying. The Bubba-mother came running over to berate the waitress. The waitress started crying and the...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36119151Let this article represent all victims of this particular atrocity. Reporting when it's just a single person, or maybe two, is spotty but I think this group of victims deserves to be noted.This also reminds me of something that happened in the 1990s that I witnessed personally. A U of M anthropology prof was giving a lecture at the Dearborn campus. He happened to be first generation Palestinian. The topic of the lecture was...
There's always some annoying fuck that starts talking on his cell phone and my wife hates when I confront them.
Only if it's a woman trying to pleasure a man. If it's dykes it's cool, and if it's a man trying to pleasure a woman...lol...like that would ever happen from a grunting male as PIV sex is always rape.
Been high 80s, low 90s here for the last 10 days or so...and I'm in America so it's better.