or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

I can't believe how quickly she answered my question too. Must have email alerts.
Was eating dat stuff in a beach cabana in Cabo last week while sipping ice cold cervazas. Wish I was back there vs. my desk.
'Dat quac.
CE that shit.
Do they go with RANCH DRESSING?
It is not on the current wine list. I was looking more for something red though.
I see Houston's has a wine list and I am planning on dining at a Houston's soon. It's going to be a very special night for us at this UPSCALE AND EXPENSIVE dining establishment, and I was WONDERING if you had some suggestions from their EXTENSIVE wine list?
Value priced Pinot can be tough.
IMO the best way to come to appreciate a wine is to drink lots of it.
2 2013 Result of a Crush Christmas Cuvee 4 2008 La Rioja Alta Vina Alberdi Reserva 4 2014 Renegade Pinot Noir 4 2013 Ghost of 413 Cabernet Sauvignon 2 2013 Proper Syrah 2 2012 Mullan Road Cellars Red Wine 2 2012 Animale Pinot Noir 4 2014 Ashan Cellars Chardonnay Barrel Fermented 4 2012 Ardor Cellars Red Wine 6 2007 Berg Family Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2 2014 Mark Ryan Viognier 2 2011 Cal Blanca Toro (Tempranillo) 2 2013 Cadence Coda 4 2014 Owen Roe Sinister...