or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Was told tonight how buff I'm looking by a complete stranger, pretty hot, about 20 years younger than me. I'm no where near 10% body fat.Swagger.
To be accurate, my f-i-l's nuts. May his name be a blessing.
And I said "the south" not "from the south."
In 90 minutes I shall be sipping wine and pondering the sushi menu. And there shall be no boiled peanuts!
Well, isn't the reason there are few illegals is because states like Arizona are passing "bigoted" laws? Sheriff Arpiao? Etc.It's obvious deporting all those folks is a non-starter.
I've read the Obama administration is responsible for deporting 2.5 million folks or so. So that's 20% of 12 million, roughly, and if you want to make the case that entire 20% were criminals things are going to get ugly as Trump's rhetoric. Of course one could not assume that 20% represented ALL the criminals too so it would make Trump's rhetoric sound more and more accurate, no?But yeah, bad idea. It's Trump's M.O. Say something stupid off the cuff and then run with...
Back off!
*sigh* Yanks (and by that I mean "Americans.")I can assure you cultures far predating "the south" ate boiled peanuts and my wife is from one of them.
Hasn't Obama gone on record as saying he's deported more people than any other POTUS? I guess, once again, it's a matter of degree.Mexico is one country the US doesn't really need to worry about relations with...just like Canada. Both need the US far more and are going to kowtow in the end no matter what.
Que?