or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

I don't know what you've got in mind but I'm talking some random strange on a weekend here and not marriage. Give me either of the other two women we're talking about and you can have the MILF.
It's just the smell of the south.
When I read "open carrier" I thought of someone drinking a beer openly while driving. I've noticed those rolling coal guys get upset when you pass them on a two lane road. It's sort of funny how pissed off a couple of them have gotten at me for flying by then in a passing zone.
Natalie by far. She'd shag the skin off you.
Oh snap, Bastard.
I hear he's in a much better place.
So I've been tucking cash away since Xmas into a motorcycle fund. I just counted it and I have 4k in cash. I'm thinking I'll have enough to pay cash for my Harley by 2020.
Good old SLPC. https://www.splcenter.org/news/2016/04/13/splc-survey-presidential-campaign-leading-widespread-fear-bullying-schoolsWould not one expect this teacher to, you know, actually teach them something? Maybe a little about politics such that the POTUS cannot ship US citizens to Africa? This whole report is so full of shit....Yeah, because as a profession, school teachers are known for successfully keeping their political views out of the classroom over the last...
Isn't attacking people due to their political beliefs covered under hate crime laws? Where's the SPLC at in all this?