or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Can you hear me now?
I think it's developing. The little annoying member of that one guy's posse needs to go, or get his just desserts, but all in all not bad. They need to give the Rock's character some money as constant poverty of the main character quickly grows boring. They are setting him up nicely for a stint in rehab to kick the pain killers. Would live on that yacht.
I think he's including that due to my age.
Our bedroom has an excellent spot in front of a bank of windows but the cats are not allowed in the bedroom so it would be lonely reading.Okay, Eames is gone from the fireplace setting.
It probably will take up unnecessary room. Mrs. Piob is down on the Eames (in general, not for this application) so no Eames would make her happy.
You guys 100% have me talked out of symmetry.
Okay, I'll admit my initial thought was two, two seat loveseats facing each other and flanking the fireplace with the chair at the other top of the space directly facing the fireplace. I like the asymmetry ideas. Matt, definitely have room. In relation to Foo's floor plan there's a big bank of windows to the left. Would love to work in a couple more chairs for looking out the windows.
Sadly, yes.
Ah, good ol' 'Murican Esseptulism!
Just like when America started caring about European road cycling?